CONSCIOUS

FELIX: hey!! I'm sorry I'm late. Lots of stuff to do.

Felix said as he quickly walked inside white room, not forgetting to lock the door behind him. Putting his suitcase aside, he sat on the edge of the bed where he lay.

FELIX: how has your day been Chan? Anyways

Felix continued without waiting for an answer.

It's not like he was going to answer me anyways.

FELIX: alot has been happening since yesterday. First of all I won another auction!! Woohooo. Second Minho wanted to get back together with Jisung but Jisung didn't wanna leave bambam. I really did NOT expect that. And Changbin and Hyunjin are getting married soon!!!

What happened with minsung:

???: sungie...?

JISUNG: huh?

The couple turned around and were greeted by a familiar face.

BAMBAM: minho?

MINHO: h-hey. C-can I talk to Jisung for a moment?... privately...

JISUNG: um sure.

Jisung was about to walk towards Minho but a hand stopped held him back. The squirrel-like boy turned around to see his boyfriend's pleading eyes almost in tears, and he knew exactly what he was thinking.

The brunette smiled softly and cupped his boyfriend's face.

JISUNG: babe. Don't worry. I won't leave you.

He slowly whispered reassuringly

BAMBAM: but minho-

JISUNG: I know I know. But I also know that I love you and only you. I'll make him understand that I don't wanna be with him if he wants to get together again.

BAMBAM: I...ok...

Jisung turned around to walk to Minho (not forgetting to give bambam a peck first) but Bambam still wouldn't let go. Jisung softly smiled at the boy, making him finally let go and sit on a bench a little far away.

Jisung sighed, finally shooting Minho a little grin.

JISUNG: so...how are things going? It's been 12 years. I must've missed a lot.

MINHO: everything's...fine I guess. I mean I do miss you but well- that's not what here to talk about. I mean-I- um...

JISUNG: *chuckles* there's absolutely no need to be nervous.

MINHO: haha yeah... um..I saw you publish your business. It's so popular already. You and Felix really went far. I'm glad.

JISUNG: thanks. What do you do?

MINHO: I'm.. a waiter. Nothing much.

JISUNG: nice. Anyways I'm pretty sure you wanted to talk about something else.

MINHO: jisung I...

Minho quickly grabbed Jisung's hand, catching Jisung off guard.