❁ F I V E ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

Don't worry, Corbyn caught us a few seconds after I dragged Daniel out of the house.

"I can't believe you were leaving without me." Corbyn said offended.

"Aw, is little Corbyn sad?!" I said with a pout and Corbyn rolled his eyes.

"You haven't stopped rolling your eyes since I met you. One day, they're going to be stuck behind your head and then I won't be able to observe those two little planets." I said like it was nothing.

He looked at me shocked and opened his mouth to say something but ended up closing it.

I looked at Daniel and he was watching us.

"What?" I asked him and he started laughing.

"You two look like an elderly couple who've known each other forever, but you've only known each other for a few hours." He said.

"I only had to meet him because he lost sight of you. Oh, and by the way, you're lucky he's still alive." I told him and he frowned.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Short long story. She was going to shoot me with an arrow." Corbyn answered.

"What?!" He said with a pitching voice and I laughed at his reaction.

"What do you mean? An arrow?" Daniel asked freaking out.

"He was in my territory, it's not my fault and he had a gun. What did you want me to do?" I asked Daniel.

"Corbyn!" He said looking at Corbyn.

"Oh, and Dani? Don't worry, I know you're spies." I told him.

"CORBYN! WHAT THE HELL!"

"What?! I didn't tell her anything, she's very smart." Corbyn said looking at the ground and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Aw... Thank you, Corbyn!"

"But seriously?! Bow and arrow?" Daniel asked.

"Do you have a problem with that?" I asked raising my left eyebrow.

"NO!" He screamed raising his arms in surrender.

"Good." I said putting my arms around the necks of the two boys and pulled them over to me as we continued our way to the restaurant area.

"Well, what do you guys want to eat?" I asked the two boys.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡