❁ E L E V E N ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

I walked into the kitchen and as usual no one is awake yet.

I took an apple and wrote a note saying I'd go to the woods and didn't know what time I was coming back.

You know, don't make the same mistake twice.

I took my bow and my arrow holder, put the arrow holder on my back. I went out by the back door and walked into the woods eating my apple.

By the time I finished the apple, I was already deep inside the woods, close to a lake, a place that I love to be.

I threw the apple to the floor, walked to the lake and sat by it.

I was playing with a rock when I felt the presence of someone behind me.

"You know, Corbyn. For a secret agent you're not very discreet." I told him.

"How did you know I was here? I didn't made any noise." He asked me, sitting next to me.

"Yes, you didn't, but I could feel your presence." I said and then I looked at him.

"By the way, why did you want to come train?" I asked him still confused.

"Because you're a kind of adversary I've never had, and I want to be prepared if someone like you shows up."

"So, you want to study me?!" I tried to clarify what he said.

"Basically."

"Okay, I'll let you study me." I said.

After all, it might not even be that bad.

"So, what do you want to do first?" I asked him and he smirked.

Oh, no!

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨, 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡