❁ T H I R T Y - O N E ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

With the sound of the guy falling on the ground, Corbyn looked back to the ground and then to me.

"You're welcome." I said rolling my eyes and took his left hand.

"How are you a spy if you don't even pay attention to what is around you?" I asked him, looking around for more armed people.

"Let's say, I had a bad grade in that part, I usually have Daniel looking for my back." He said and then he took is phone out of his pocket.

"Daniel is at the entrance." He told me, putting his phone back in his pocket.

I looked at the entrance and then back to him.

"Do you two have any plan to us get out of here in one piece?! Because if you don't, we're dead." I said looking at guys with guns.

"You don't have to worry about them killing you, they need you." He said.

"For what?" I asked.

"Not now, Dove. Come on!" He put me close to him and put his left arm around my neck.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, ready to kick him.

"Just play along, okay?! They won't attack us if they think I'm going to kill you." I nodded and he pointed the gun to my head.

I gulped and we started walking slowly to the group of armed guys.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡