❁ T W E N T Y - T W O ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

"Corbyn, where are we going?" I asked looking down at our intertwined hands.

"You have to wait until we get there." He said, I sighed and keep walking beside him.

After a few minutes of walking, we arrived at a small 80's style diner with a full view to the beach.

"Wow! I've never noticed this place before. Probably because I don't come to this area much." I said giggling and Corbyn smiled at me.

He opened the door for me and guided me to a booth by a window with the perfect view of the sea. We sat face to face and took the menus that were in the center of the table at the same time.

"I'm impressed, Corbyn. You picked a good place." I said looking at the boy sitting in front of me.

"I like this place. I live nearby and I usually come here from time to time."

"It's a beautiful place and thank you for clearing my doubts about where you lived." I said looking at the menu.

"Dove, it's not that I don't want to tell you everything about me, but you have to understand that I can't just think about myself when I say things about myself, someone can hear and that's dangerous not only for me, but also for the people I care about. My job isn't easy, and I don't want you to get hurt."

I was about to let my inner stubbornness out, but a lady came to us asking what we wanted to eat.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡