❁ F O R T Y - F O U R ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

I'm a little anxious, maybe even more than a little, because Corbyn had to put his hand on my leg to make it stop shaking.

"Hey, the baby is fine. You don't have to be worried." He said taking my hand in his.

"It's not the baby I'm worried about. I'm worried about how I'm going to tell my family about the baby. I'm worried about their reaction." I said put my head against the wall behind us.

"Their reaction will not be bad, Dove. Don't stress yourself, it's not good for the baby."

"I don't understand how you can be so calm. What happened a week ago changed everything. We're going to be parents and Daniel's situation. I still don't understand why people are after me. I want our baby to be safe, Corbyn. I don't want to lose our baby." I said putting my arms around my belly.

"If you want me to tell you, Daniel and I don't know who's after you either. A few years ago, the spy agency arrested most of the members who belonged to the group that stole the files, including the head of the group. We don't know who the head of the group is now. We've been trying to find out for a few years, but nothing. We know he's after you because he knows you know something, but we don't know what it is, and I didn't want to press you with questions either." He said looking me in the eyes.

"Wasn't he in the pier group?" I asked him.

"We don't know... Did you recognized anyone?" He asked with hope in his eyes.

"Suddenly I don't remember, it was all so fast." I told him with a sorry look.

"Don't worry, we'll find out who he is." He said caressing my cheek.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

You just have to look a little into the past....

- Love, Violet♡