❁ F I F T E E N ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

I opened my eyes and saw a white ceiling. I tried to look around, but I ended up groaning in pain.

"Hey... Easy, Dove!" I heard Corbyn say.

I looked where the sound of his voice came from and saw him smiling at me. He was sitting in a chair next to my hospital bed.

"How do you feel?" He asked me with concern in his eyes.

"I've been through worse." I said jokingly and he chuckled.

After a few minutes, Corbyn broke the comforting silence.

"You scared me." He confessed, taking me by surprise.

He was looking down, but I can see the look of guilt on his face. I took his hand and he looked at me.

"It wasn't your fault, Corbyn. I know it was Daniel who pushed me, but he was just trying to protect you. In his place, I would have done the same." I told him, looking him in the eyes and giving him a little squeeze in his hand.

I could feel the tension between us, and I feel that Corbyn feels it too.

He approached me, but the door opened, and Daniel came in, making Corbyn move away from me.

"I called him, and I can tell you that he's not very happy." Daniel said and I look at him confused.

"Oh, you're awake. Here's your phone." He said handing me my phone, but I kept looking at him confused.

"I used your fingerprint to call your brother." He explained and I looked at him with my eyes wide open.

"You did what?!" I said making a sudden move that made me fall back into bed with a groan.

"Dove! I told you to go easy." Corbyn told me and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why did you call my brother? Wait, which one did you call?" I asked with fear of the answer.

"Jonah." Daniel answered.

I'm screwed.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭, 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥! 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡