❁ E N D ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

"Okay, honey, you just have to push one more time." The doctor's voice went into my ears.

"You can do it, love. I'm here, our baby's almost here. You're strong, you can do it." He kissed my sweaty forehead and pulled the little hairs off it.

He squeezed a little my hand and I gave my last push.

After that, our little baby's cries were heard.

They wrapped our baby in a soft white blanket.

Our baby was finally in our arms.

"You did it!" Corbyn exclaimed crying, capturing my lips on his.

I looked down to my arms admiring our baby's features.

"Do you have a name, or do you need more time?" The nurse asked giving Corbyn the birth certificate papers and a little beanie.

"We already have a name." Corbyn said smiling down at me.

"Harry James Besson." I said smiling at my baby boy that was playing with my finger with his little hand.

"That's a beautiful name. I wish you all the best. I'm going to let your family in." The nurse said smiling.

Corbyn put the papers on the table, so we could fill them out later, and he sat in a chair next to my bed.

He put the little blue beanie on our son's little head and kissed his forehead.

"He is so little." Corbyn said.

"It's normal, he came out before time." I said smiling at him. "Do you want to hold him?"

Corbyn hesitated but nodded.

I carefully gave him Harry and stared at my two boys.

A few minutes later, the door was opened letting my family in.

"Oh my God! He's so cute!" Zach said getting close to his nephew. "Look! He has our rosy cheeks." He cooed.

"How are you feeling?" Jonah asked me.

"I'm tired, but the effort was rewarded." I said smiling, seeing my family around Corbyn.

"You did a good job, sis." Zach said giving me a hug.

"I want one too, Zach. Look at this cute little thing." Jack said, making me laugh.

"I'm so proud of you, honey." Grandma said giving a kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you, Grandma!"

"Do you two know how hard it's to call everyone and say that your baby was about to be born?!" Daniel exclaimed.

"Thank you, D. I'm very grateful." I said to him.

"Stop before you make me cry." He took a deep breath and smiled at me. "Ready for your surprise?" He asked and I looked at him confused.

Corbyn placed Harry into my arms, causing me to melt at my son's open eyes, watching everything around him.

Someone knocked on the door and Daniel opened it revealing his parents and Corbyn's.

"Where are my babies?! There you are!" Corbyn's mother exclaimed, approaching to us. "Look at my grandson! He is so cute!"

"Mom, what are you doing here?" Corbyn asked her, giving her a hug.

"I couldn't miss this day and I had to see this beautiful girl again." She said giving me a side hug.

"I'm glad you're all here because this is the perfect time to do what I've wanted for so long." Corbyn said and then he turned to me. "Dove, I've love you since the day you were born, that was a day that I thought I couldn't be happier, but I was wrong every day that I'm with you are the happiest, every time I kiss you, every time we share, I love you's and now we have a son and a couldn't be more happy, but something is missing... A ring on your finger to let everyone know you're mine." He put himself on a knee and pulled a box out of his pocket. "Will you marry me?"

The tears fell down my face and I nodded.

Corbyn slid the ring up my finger and kissed me.

It been an amazing day.

Seeing everyone happy, makes my heart full.

I love my family and I could ask for more.

I found the love of my life, my fiancé, the father of my son and my best friend.

I love him and I want to be with him forever.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

This is the end and I'm so soft right now.

This fanfic was a roller coaster of emotions.

Don't forget you still have the extras.

- Love, Violet♡