❁ F O R T Y - F I V E ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

Seeing the shape and sound of a baby's heartbeat is something magical, even more when that baby is mine.

Being able to look at the face of my child's dad and see that he is as happy as I am, is a squeeze on my heart that makes me feel like I made the right choice in choosing him as my boyfriend.

Now, looking at my baby's picture on the way home, makes me want to tell everyone about the baby.

"Babe?" I called him.

He looked at me, to let me know he's listening to me, and looked back at the road.

"Why I don't remember you? And why my brothers don't remember you?" I asked him one of the questions that has been on my mind.

"Well, you and Zach were only four, so it's normal that you don't remember me or our family. I don't know if Jonah remembers us, but he was six, so he might remember something. I always remembered you, I was completely in love with you and I still am. Your parents treated me like I was their blood nephew. We were one big family, and your dad was always telling me I was the perfect boy for his princess, he kind of gave him his blessing..." I could clearly see the blush on his cheeks.

"Well, I think he was right." I said intertwined our fingers.

We smiled at each other and continued our way home.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Blessing...

- Love, Violet♡