❁ T W E N T Y - O N E ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

"Hi Jo, how was practice?" I asked my brother when he came into the kitchen.

"Good... Are you going somewhere?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, Jonah. Is there a problem with that?" I asked him with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Shouldn't you be resting?"

"I need to go breathe fresh air and besides Corbyn comes with me, so don't worry." I said walk up to Corbyn.

"Are you wearing a dress?!" He asked shocked and with his eyes wide open.

"Come on, Corbyn!" I told him, grabbing his hand.

"A dress?" Auntie said from the living room couch, looking at me.

"Yes, a dress! It's not the first time I've been in one." I said mumbling.

"It suits you very well, honey. Light blue matches your brownish-green eyes." She told me, making me feel good about being in a dress.

Zach and I are identical twins, but our eyes are something we don't have in common. I'm like the mixture of our parents' eyes: my mom's eyes were green, and my dad's were brown.

"Well, we're going. Bye, Auntie!"

"Bye, honey! Have fun!"

I looked at Jonah one last time and he was still shocked looking at me.

I giggled and pulled Corbyn out of the house, anxious to know where we're going.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡