❁ T H I R T Y - N I N E ❁

❁ 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐲𝐧 ❁

After I screamed, Daniel came into the room and looked at us with an eyebrow raised.

"Why are you two so smiling?" Daniel asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Dove is pregnant." I said with an even bigger smile.

"She's what?!" Daniel said not very happy.

Daniel walked up to me and took me out of the room by putting my left ear.

"Daniel, what was that for?" I asked, rubbing my ear.

"You got Dove pregnant! What were you thinking?!" Daniel snapped at me.

"It wasn't on purpose, I swear, but I don't regret it." I said confident.

"Do you know what you just did?! If they find out she's pregnant, it's the end of us." Daniel said seriously.

"Daniel, I don't care. I will do anything to protect her and the baby, my baby, but now we have to tell her the truth. I told her I'd tell her." I told him, reminding me of what I told Dove.

"She's not ready and you know it." Daniel tried to convince me.

"She's more than ready, she protected me when I was "distracted". I tested her in a moment of pressure, Daniel! She's ready!"

"She might be, but now that we know she's pregnant, she'll become an easy target. I'm not going to let them hurt her, she doesn't know anything."

"She knows more than we think, Daniel! I noticed in certain conversations I had with her. She knows! And I don't care about what you think, I'm going to tell her everything."

When I finished my sentence, I walked in the room again and faced my fate.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Destiny...

- Love, Violet♡