❁ F I F T Y - N I N E ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

Well, being 6 months pregnant is not easy.

Eat all the time and have pain in my back is horrible.

Working in the bookstore is getting harder and harder, because it's a job where I have to move a lot and having to move around is not easy with this belly.

I was putting some books on the shelves, even when I was told not to, when I felt a presence behind me.

"What did I told you?" I turned to see Alice with her arms crossed over her chest.

"To just help customers and not put the books on the shelves." I said rolling my eyes.

"Then why are you doing what I told you not to do?!"

"Because it makes me feel useless." I confessed to her. "I just want to help you as much as I can until I give birth."

"And I told you not to worry that my daughter and I will take care of the store."

I felt arms around my waist making me jump.

"Corbyn, I told you to not do that." I said pushing him away.

"Moody, I see." He said kissing my cheek.

"She's just upset that I told her not to put the books on the shelves." Alice said walking away.

"Let's go, love. We have to go pack your things." He said kissing my lips.

Yeah, me and Corbyn are moving together. A big step but a right one.

The baby's here in three months and we want to have our own house for our little family.

It took some time to find the right house, but this is the one and the background have access to the forest, something that a loved.

"Fine!" I said excited.

I took his hand and we walked out of the bookstore.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Time is coming...

- Love, Violet♡