❁ T H I R T Y - F O U R ❁

❁ 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐲𝐧 ❁

We ran into the hospital, I had Dove in my arms while Daniel asked for help.

They took her out of my arms, even though I didn't want to let her go.

They told us to go tell the reception who she was and wait in the waiting room.

When we sat in the chairs of the waiting room, I let the tears fall.

"Hey, Corbyn... Don't cry, it's not your fault. What you did was to protect her, it had to look realistic or they wouldn't be distracted." Daniel said trying to make me feel better.

"But it was very deep, she lost a lot of blood..."

"Corbyn, Dove is strong, and you know that it was just a deep cut. She's going to be fine."

"Ever since I started talking to her again, she's been on the hospital twice and I've been lying to her so much. The guilt is eating me alive, Daniel. We're going to have to tell her the truth and she won't forgive us. I'm going to lose the love of my life because of those... those..."

"Corbyn, stop thinking about the worst that can happen. She loves you... If we tell her the whole story, she'll understand."

I nodded and we stood in a comforting silence for a few minutes until a doctor approached us.

"Are you two here for Dove Herron?" The doctor asked with a worried face.

"Yes!" I said getting up from the chair with the hope of good news.

"We're out of reserves of her blood type. Can any of you give her blood or call someone who does?" He asked us.

Daniel got up from his chair and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'll give her mine, after all I'm her..."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐇𝐚𝐡𝐚, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡