❁ T W E N T Y - F O U R ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

"Well, my full name is Corbyn Matthew Besson and I'm 21 years old. My birthday is November 25, 1998 and I used to live in Minnesota, but I moved here a few years ago."

"I used to live in Minnesota too... But you probably already know that." I said remembering that he investigated me.

"Yeah... I know a lot about you." I can feel his eyes on me. "I'm sorry about your parents."

"It's okay... It was a few years ago." I said looking at him.

"So, what's your relationship with Daniel?" I asked changing the subject.

"Not again, Dove!"

"Come on! I know that you guys are more than partners and best friends... Daniel put me in the hospital to protect you."

He rolled his eyes.

"We are cousins."

"Really?!" I exclaimed surprised and he nodded.

"Our dads are brothers."

"Cool... Are your parents and Daniel's spies too?" I asked really curious now.

"Yeah... It's kind of a family legacy." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Do you have any siblings?"

"No and neither does Daniel. "

"You guys are lucky." I said with a pout.

Corbyn laughed and stood up.

"Do you have any more questions?" He asked me, stretched out his hand for me to grab it.

I took his hand and got up.

"Not for now."

"Good, because I have one more place to take you." He said intertwining our fingers.

"Where?" I asked curious like always.

"It's a surprise."

"Ugh!"

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐞...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡