❁ T W E L V E ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

I let my body fall to the ground for the millionth time today.

"Corbyn, can we stop? I'm exhausted!" I said sit on the floor after doing 30 push-ups.

"But we've only just started warming up." He said doing push-ups.

"What?! But it's been four hours. You call what we've been doing, a warm-up?!" I asked him shocked.

"Yes." He replied, still doing push-ups.

If he said anything after, I didn't hear it because I was too distracted looking at his muscles.

Damm! His veins are so hot.

Dove, focus!

I tried to distract myself with something else as he continued, but my eyes always come back to his arms.

After a few minutes, he stopped.

"Finally!" I said lifting me up off the ground.

"Well, I can mentally note that you're weak in your arms, but we can train that." He said, cleaning his hands in his pants.

"Weak?! Are you saying I'm weak?! I'll show who is the weak one here." I said walking up to a tree.

I looked over my shoulder at Corbyn and I can tell he's confused.

I smirked at him and I climbed the tree in less than five seconds.

"Who's the weak one now?!"

He smiled at me and started clapping.

"I have to admit, you're faster than me. When we were running a few hours ago, you had already confirmed it, but now I know you're not just fast at running."

I was happy to hear him say that, but then I smirked at him.

"Why don't you climb up? The view from here is beautiful."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐬...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡