Chapter 10

3P POV

The next day Harvey and Remus made plans for his study, together with the help of some of the portraits. Remus will teach him Charms, Transfiguration, Defense and Care of magical Creatures. His grandparents portraits will teach him Potion, Wizarding culture, Etiquette and Lords duties. One of his ancestors will teach him politics and warding, another magic theory together with now so called dark arts, yet another portrait will tell him about history and rituals. To say the least his days will be full. He also made plans of what he wants to achieve and how to go about it. For example he needs to read all laws and bills that were vowed with his proxy seats so he can request to examine them again since he didn't know who his proxy was and it wasn't legally obtained. Harvey made a whole to-do list for the next probably years.

To-do-list:

1) Restore Tom
2) learn as many Magicks as possible
3) free Sirius
4) own Daily Prophet -> change it -> begin shocking articles
5) research laws/bills -> request examination -> vow to my views
6) gather allies
7) open magical orphanage
8) open magical primary school
9) bring back the old ways
10) equal rights for magical races
11) interrogated Muggleborns early
(new name? New blood? First generation?)
12) prevent inbreeding
13) update curriculum at Hogwarts and end the house rivalry

For now his list was finished but these goals were still hard to achieve and not done in few weeks or without allies. When Remus saw the list he was in awe of the goals but skeptical of the possibility of it achievement.
Harvey going into his study wrote a letter to Griphook asking him to make an appointment with a good lawyer as well as himself since he need to ask them about Tom. He also wrote them to execute the Will so he can use the Copie in Sirius case. Sealing the letter and taking both letters from his parents addressed to one Severus Snape, him also pinning a curt note saying this were letters his parents asked him to pass onto as well as checking himself with the goblins. He went into the Owlery where Hedwig was sound asleep, lightly petting her "hey girls. You up for some delivery? Take the first to Gringotts and then the other. Be safe" tying up the letters Hedwig took into the air Harvey watching her for a few minutes. Deciding to do some good he went into his chamber change into some work clothes and went to start some physical training, being fit will help him with his magic and his health.

After an hour and half of training Harvey went back, showered and took a seat nearby the fireplace with one of the many books he has to read. He is very glad for his eidetic memory because learning all he needs would be impossible without it. This time he read a book about Wizarding traditions, which he had to admit was very interesting. His favorite as of now were the celebrations of Yule and Samhain and the least one he likes were Beltane and the traditions of courting. He understands the need for courting time and chaperones but doesn't means he has to like it.