Introduction! ^w^

So, HELLO!! This is my first ever book so I'm not quite sure how to start it, but...Imma try anyway. I do not own any of the images or characters in the book, and I do not own MHA/BNHA. Credit to the amazing artists for the images, btw! Now, let's jump straight into this!

Name: Y/N L/N

Quirk: Spring

No, not the metal kind of spring. Basically, you can do anything involving the season of spring, such as manipulate weather, (only certain types though, like a gentle breeze, spring showers, that kind of thing) grow plants, speak to certain animals (rabbits, birds, deer, bears, cats, dogs, butterflies, etc), and you can turn into the animal by touching them. You also have keen animal senses.The only downside is, using your power too long gives you major migraines and sometimes hallucinations. You might also have a chance of passing out if your body is in an extremely weakened form.

Family 

Mother: Kyoko L/N (Quirk: Breeze, Hero Name: Zephyr)

Father: Hiro L/N (Quirk: Seasons, not a pro-hero so :p)

Siblings: Keiko L/N (Quirk: Animal Manipulation)

Y/N L/N: Your name, last name

E/C: Eye color

H/C: Hair color

F/C: Favorite color

Key

Normal Text: Normal text, duh! :d

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: Emphasis on a word or phrase

*Bold, Italic, and Asterisk*: Author's Note!

(Parenthesis): Fourth-wall breaking/interruptions!

Background

You lived in a small town until you were 13. Then you moved closer to UA so you could have a chance to go there. That's....pretty much it :T

Btw, after Y/N L/N's death, which obviously has to happen, the story will be in Todoroki's point of view, with only a few scenes in ghost Y/N's point of view.

Also, if you happen to find any grammatical errors, misspellings or incorrect information, feel free to correct me in the comments! However, please do so politely, I don't want any problems to start! ^w^

Yeah so I don't really know what else to add so if anyone has anything they need to know, please tell me and I'll add it in! 

"Thanks for your continued support!!!"

-All Might