Epilogue - Be my forever

• Dedicated to Sara Graça

Note: Every chapter's title is a song from Ed Sheeran. I recommend you listen to the song while reading the chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in our house with a bit of a headache. Last night was my bachelor party and so Ed said we girls stayed in our house and he and the boys made their party at Harry’s. I remind myself to thank Sara for not letting me drink anymore. Everybody is already up and they are making an infernal noise.I could hear everybody running around, asking for things, telling things. I don’t know how I manage to sleep for so long.  I was about to sit up when Taylor burst in.

“Rise and shine sleeping beauty. Drink this aspirin and get up. You don’t want to be late for your wedding.”

I growl. “I thought it was tradition to a bride to be…Fashionably late.”

“It is. But we will already be late as it is. Do you have any idea what time it is.”

“Give me a break Taylor, I just woke up. But what time is it?”

“It’s 10 in the morning.”

I immediately jumped out of the bed. “Oh, my God. We are so late.”

Taylor just busted out laughing. I ignored her and put my robe on. I drank the thing and got out of the room. Sara just hugged me until I couldn't breathe. “It’s today, my princess, it’s today!”

I laughed and hugged her back. I so knew that she would do this. “I know, I know… And you guys are all dressed and look at me in my pajamas!” Besides Taylor and Sara, Perrie and Eleanor also stayed here. They were really all dressed and with their hair fixed and make-up!!

“Not to worry, we’ll get you ready.” Before I could react or say anything they were all talking to each other deciding what to do first and what color the eye shadow should be and all. They ordered me to watch my hair and so I did, almost afraid to contradict them.  I had made it perfectly clear to everyone that I wanted my hair down and natural. I said no veil but I did pick a beautiful tiara. I've also said no glove or anything like that. I just have a tiara, earrings and a necklace. So they fix my hair while I eat and then the jewelry goes into the proper place and finally it’s time to get dressed.

“I can’t believe you chose this lingerie. It’s your wedding day; I thought you would pick something white as is tradition.” Taylor commented as I put on my super sexy black lingerie.

“I can’t believe you thought I would do even one thing according to tradition. You know that’s not my style.”

“It’s true. Long ago we've had the wedding lingerie conversations and just give thanks that it isn't red.” Sara said.

“Well, I obviously was going for a red one, but I just looked at this set and I just envisioned everything.”

“Of course you did, you kinky minded girl.” Sara says and everybody laughs. Finally my lingerie is all set and it’s time for the dress. I have gone for a sort of old Greek goddess kind of dress. It’s one shoulder tulle dress with a sash in my waist and some beading. It’s one of a kind. 

Finally I am finally ready. All the girls are ready as well. They are all dressed in blue since everything is white and blue. Sara is wearing a one of shoulder short dress. Her sleeve is on the opposite shoulder of my sleeve and with her being my maid of honor I must say it turned out perfect.  Taylor was wearing a V-neck dress, with was very light and fresh, and both Eleanor and Perrie were wearing strapless dresses.

Finally they handed me my bouquet. It is very simple, just made of blue and white flowers. I actually didn't want any flowers but all the girls were like “How about the throwing of the bucket? You have to do it.”, so I caved.