ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ sᴀʏs ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʙᴜᴛ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇs

Darry: You always grab onto his arm and hug him. He says he doesn't like it because it looks weird, but he secretly finds it cute and comforting. ~
"Your arms are so strong and fun to hug though!"

Soda: he "doesn't like it" when you playfully kiss his jaw. He says its too attention grabbing but it secretly drives him crazy ( in a good way ) and thinks it's adorable when you do it.

Pony: Sometimes when you take a book of his, you write little notes on it or circle words and stuff like that. He says it's ruining his books, but he finds it adorable when he reads it and see's your delicate cursive handwriting and seeing how you feel about certain passages or quotes, etc. ~

Dally: You always play with his hair. He tells you to knock it off because you're gonna mess it up, but he secretly loves how it feels.

Steve: you always do flips and all sorts of acrobatics around him, and you're amazing at it. He says he doesn't like it because he is supposed to be the gymnast in the gang and thinks he's better, but really he loves watching you do all sorts of flips that he doesn't even know how to do, and just watching you have fun ~

Johnny: you always force him to come to your house at night so he can eat a proper dinner and so he isn't cold. He says he doesn't like it because you already take too much care of him and doesn't feel the need to be a burden to you and your family at YOUR house. ( which you always decline and insist on making him stay the night anyways.) but he secretly finds it adorable and amazing that you care for him so much. Plus, the both of you end up getting to cuddle at the end of every night anyways! ~

Two bit: he says he doesn't like it when you put on a lot of make up and dress up too much because you just dont need to! Although he thinks you look absolutely perfect without makeup or cute, fancy clothes, he secretly does love it when you doll up! You not only look amazing, but you smell amazing he falls in love with you even more :')

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵