ᎅᎀʟʟʏ ɪᎍᎀɢɪɎᎇ

Imagine:

Imagine:

A close friend of your's had recently died and although it made you really sad, you understood that it was their time and they are in a better place.
You remember something Darry had once said:

"You just don't stop living because you lose somebody."

You don't realize the Dally found about it because you didn't wanna tell him due to thinking he wouldn't care that much.
And it was true, i didn't affect dally much since he didn't know your friend. But ever since he started to realize how much of an impact it had on you, you noticed he started being extra nice to you.

Dally: "hey darlin' you okay?"

Y/n: "uh.. yeah! Why?" You laughed.

Dally: "you've just been working so much, i don't have anyone to annoy." He grinned sarcastically.

Dally: "so how is work going? Need a back rub or- or i can make ya food.. i dont know.."

Y/n: "okay what did ya do? Why are you acting so sweet? Where's my emotionless, 'tuff' Dally?" You playfully looked at him suspiciously while smiling.

Dally: "whaat. I really missed you.." he said, acting as if he always acts like this.

There was a small silence between you two for a moment.

Dally: "i know i'm acting all sappy and strange and.. ugh im just gonna say it, i know about your friend that died. Normally i wouldn't care, but i guess i love you so much i realized how it affected you so i just don't want to be an annoyance to you during times like this.."

Y/n: you looked at Dally in awe, seeing how much he really care and how sweet he can be when he tries. "Thank you, Hun. I guess im real sad about it.. but if i have you, everything will be okay.." you said resting your head on his shoulder.

Dally: "you have me. Everything will be okay." he says as he gives your hand a gentle kiss.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

I realize im making half these imagines super sweet so- i guess im making fluff imagines for the gang lol.