𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦

Darry: since he doesn't really enjoy watching movies and having to sit still for 2 or so hours, he fidgets around a lot or falls asleep and doesn't even watch it which makes you upset but he makes it up to you later.

Soda: he pretends to enjoy it just for you but in reality he is extremely bored so he ends up asking to hold you hand and playing around with your fingers the whole time. You can't get mad at him because he at least tried to enjoy it and pretended he did for you. Plus, he's just so adorable whenever he plays with your fingers instead of watching the move like a child would.

Pony: he LOVES movies. You guys have a movie date just about every week or every other week, watching many different movies and sometimes even the same movies because you both loved it so much! Whenever you two are in the movie theater, he will very smoothly wrap his arm around you as you lay your head on his shoulder spending the rest of the time watching the movie all close to each other :)

Dally: he really only takes you on movie dates just because he wants to make you happy. He pretends to be watching it when really he's just dozing off and you can tell when he's bored so thats why you rarely ask to have movie dates.

Steve: steve will just spend the whole time eating food. When you get there you buy a big bucket of popcorn, he eats it all before the movie is over, goes to get another bucket and some candy and drinks, eats/drinks all that, then after the movie is over, buys another bucket of popcorn to eat on the way home. He doesn't even watch the movie because he's so focused on eating. You always wonder how he stays so skinny and fit after always eating so much.

Johnny: Johnny thinks he wont like the movie at first but then he ends up really liking it and raving about each part be specifically loved the most to you which is something you both end up talking about almost for hours.

Two bit: Two bit has never reaallly enjoyed watching movies because he was always either distracted or alone but ever since he's been with you, he has finally been able to enjoy a movie. He mostly loves sitting you on his lap as you snuggle into his chest as you both watch the movie and sorta cuddle ~ after the movie date, you both end the day with cuddling even more!

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
Thanks for reading!
Stay gold 💛

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵Thanks for reading!Stay gold 💛