𝘘𝘶𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘨 🔆

These are just some of my favorite quotes that each gang member has said i thought this would make a good chapter since i'm reading the book right now heheh 🌈

Darry: "you don't just stop living because you lose someone."

"Maybe you can be a little neater. Huh, little buddy?"

" i reckon it never occurred to you that your brothers might be worrying their heads off and afraid to call the police because something like that would get you two thrown in a boy's home so quick it'd make your head spin."

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Soda: "I am a Greaser, I am a JD and a hood. I blacken the name of our fair city. I beat people up. I rob gas stations. I am a menace to society. Man, do i have fun."

"...Its like I'm the middleman in a tug o'war and i'm being split in half. You dig?"

" listen, kiddo, when Darry hollers at you... he don't mean nothin'. He's just got more worries than someone his age ought to. Don't take him serious. You dig, Pony?"

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Pony: " I lie to myself all the time. But i never believe me."

" They grew up on the outside of society. They weren't looking for a fight, they were looking to belong."

" Can you see the sunset real good on the west side? You can see it on the east side too."

"He died violent and young and desperate, just like we all knew he'd die someday."

" It seemed funny to me that the same sunset she saw from her patio and the one i saw from the back steps was the same one. Maybe two different worlds we lived in weren't so different. We saw the same sunset."

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
Dally: "Get smart and nothing can touch you"

" You get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothin' can touch you..."

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Steve: "Hate to tell you this, buddy, but you have to wear clothes to work. There's a law or somethin' "

"Beer for breakfast there, two bit?"

"Where are Soda and superdope anyhow?"

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Johnny: "stay gold, Ponyboy, stay gold." ( of course this is a favorite )

" Sixteen years on the streets and you can learn a lot. But all the wrong things, not the things you want to learn. Sixteen years on the streets and you see a lot. But all the wrong sights, not the things you want to see."

"I've been thinking about it, and that poem, that guy that wrote it, he meant you're gold when you're a kid, like green. When you're a kid everything's new, dawn. It's just when you get used to everything that it's day. Like the way you dig sunsets, pony. Thats gold. Keep that way, it's a good way to be."

"I think i like it better when the old man's hittin' me. At least then i know he knows who i am.."

" i said i don't want to see her... tell her to leave me alone. For once."

"...it seems like there's gotta be someplace without greasers or socs. With just people. Plain, ordinary people."

( sorry i know thats a lot of Johnny quotes heheh )

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Two bit: " Look at the Blonde-headed monkey!"

"... shoot kid, if i did that, my mom would die of stroke."

"Hey, look! I got me a new hat"

" hey check out their pants! So you guys waitin' for a floodin'?"

"No jazz before the rumble. You know the rules, ape face."

" who you callin' bums, pal?"

" well pity the back seat!"

"No wonder he hates your guts. You don't even care about him you damn drunk. You go to hell. Go straight to hell.."

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Thanks for reading!
Stay gold bb's 🔆

Thanks for reading! Stay gold bb's 🔆