𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 - 𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐲 *𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧g*

Nsfw warning ( 18+)
Pony and other characters ARE aged up

Info: Everyone was out of the house. Soda; with his girlfriend, Darry; at work, Dally; getting into his usual trouble, Steve; at work, and Two bit at the Movie house with another blondie.

This meant that you both had the whole house to yourselves, and you intended to use this opportunity for good, as it might be the last time you're both actually alone.

You've done this multiple times before, but nothing like this.

Y/n's pov

I walked over to the bed in Pony's room we shared and sat down to slip off my heels. Pony walked over by the bed and slipped his coat off. He turned to me with a smile as I had slipped off both my shoes, and he began to undo his dress shirt. I squirmed a bit at the smirk he gave me and looked away. "I'm going to take a shower real quick, okay?"

"Yeah, Pony, have fun." I laughed slightly at my own sentence and He returned the sentiment as he dropped his shirt on the bed and walked over to me to grab my hips and pull me close into a kiss.

I watched as he walked to the bathroom while he began undoing his jeans and listened as he turned on the shower, waited for the water to be perfect, and then I heard the Clank of his belt buckle as he dropped his jeans and stepped in the shower, letting out a slight groan at the feeling of the warm water hitting his slightly sweaty skin. I stripped out of my dress and underwear, since I knew once Pony was done, I would have no need for clothes anyway. I gathered my clothes and put them away and headed towards a robe i had left here when I stopped. I looked at Pony's discarded dress shirt and smirked to myself as I thought of a good surprise for Him. I quickly walked over and slipped his dress shirt on, loving the musky smell that Pony possessed, it always drove me wild. I left it unbuttoned and went to the mirror to take down my hair out of the updo I had it in and i fixed my make up, wiping off the heavy stuff I had on for the show and switching to a much more light look that would take my boyfriend's breath away. 

Just as I finished making myself ready, I heard the shower switch off. I went to sit on the bed, looking around. I knew what Pony would do when he got back in here, the same thing he did every time. He, for some reason, liked to come out of the bathroom completely naked and just sit down on the bed, or if there wasn't the bed, then the chair. I would never understand why he did it, but I wasn't complaining, after all, I was counting on him to stick to this habit to make my brilliant plan work. Just as I knew he would, Pony came out of the bathroom, shut off the light in there, walked over and sat on the couch, naked as the day he was born. He was occupied looking at the variety of books he had, so I was going to have to take a more hands-on approach to capturing my boyfriend's attention. I walked over to him and grabbed the book in his hands and sat on his lap, straddling him. I put the book on the table next to us and leaned down to start kissing and nibbling his neck. "Pay attention to meee." I whined to Pony, my whine mumbled as my face was still buried in his soft skin, and I wiggled my bottom on top of him to emphasize my need for his complete attention. He chuckled lowly before groaning as I let my soaking pussy make contact with his growing cock beneath me as I continued to grind on top of him.

Pony let his hands travel beneath his shirt on me down my body to grip my butt, controlling my grinding motions on top of him as he continued to let out small groans as he struggled to contain himself, not wanting this to be over as soon as it started. I ran my small hands up and down his torso, feeling every muscle tense as I run my fingertips over them. I began to drip all over his cock and it was getting really difficult to contain my whimpers and moans. Pony moaned low as he motioned for me to stand up. I did as he suggested and stepped back once I did, to give him some room to stand also. He stood in front of me, his body moving with the heaviness of his breaths and his cock fully erect because of me. He stepped to me and slowly slipped his shirt off my shoulders as he kissed me slowly and passionately. He walked us both back once his shirt hit the ground and I gasped when my knees hit the bed and I fell back onto the soft, queen size mattress. While He grabbed a condom from his bag and slipped it on, I scrambled to the top of the bed and got comfortable. Pony walked to the foot of the bed and raked his eyes over my exposed my body hungrily before he got on the bed and climbed over me. He started kissing and sucking my neck and rubbed my clit slow at first but rapidly picking up pace. I was losing myself because of him already. I begged him breathlessly to slip into me. Thankfully, he needed this as much as I did and he immediately obliged, sliding his completely hard, throbbing cock all the way into me, slowly until he bottomed out. Then, he began to thrust, and obviously he was in the mood to be rough and quick, because I was screaming his name and grabbing at his back, there would surely be intense scratch marks covering his back tomorrow. Pony relished in every move and noise I made, he groaned my name every time my nails went down his back and he thrusted harder with every whimper and moan of his name that slipped from my lips.

"Oh, god, Y/N, baby. I'm close."

"Cum for me, Pony, please." I whimpered in his ear as I started to shake around him and I could feel myself dangerously close to my climax. "Y/N, god, you are so beautiful I love you." He moaned in my ear as he started to get completely out of control and so rough with his thrusts. I loved the almost animalistic way he was taking me and I came, my core tightening around him as I arched into his body and screamed his name and started moaning "Pony" breathlessly over and over until my body gave one last spasm and I dropped to the bed completely blissed out and I laid there breathing hard, I hadn't even noticed that Pony came until he pulled out of me and dropped next to my side. "Ah, God, that was so good." He said trying to regain his regular breathing pattern before throwing the condom away and laying down again on his back, one hand behind his head, the other reaching towards me. I smiled and snuggled into Pony's side and laid my head on his chest, listening to his slowly steadying heart beat. "Geez, babe, you should've told me you needed me so badly, my shower could've waited." He laughed looking at me and placing a kiss to the top of my head. I smiled and said "I know, but I wanted to surprise you. I mean, you've been so stressed because of school, we just had to celebrate." I smirked up at him and he put a finger beneath my chin before kissing me softly on my lips and smiling. "That was the best celebration I could have asked for, thanks Angel."

"I love you Ponyboy"

"I love you too, Y/N."

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙
tHiS wAs wACk

I feel weird for posting smut after smut instead of actual preferences 🤣🤣💀