4

Xyla's shirt in this chapter is at the side/top. Ashton Irwin looks really hot in his Joy Division shirt. He looks hot in all of his shirts. Even his purple one.

I feel like most of us in the 5sosfam can describe articles of clothing from each boy, but I don't have any friends who like 5sos, so idk.

Maybe I'm just weird because I can name clothes that each boy has.

-

I wake with a start, gasping.

I had a nightmare, again. But, remembering yesterday's events calm me down.

My mom snuck over the wall to see me. The memory brings a smile to my lips, but it worries me. Parents sneak over the wall all the time to see their kids, and the Guards don't have a clue, but it's still risky. But, no one has ever been caught, so I guess it isn't that risky. She came early in the morning and told me she would leave soon after I did, and I suppose she did, since she wasn't hear when I got back. I hope she got back over the wall okay.

I met Luke.

The new guy with a quiff higher than my self esteem, and legs that were unforgettable.

We ate the entire pan of brownies last night, and we watched TV until around midnight, then he went home.

Being with him was fun, despite us almost touching multiple times.

I feel my heartbeat quicken, and it makes me confused, seeing as how I haven't even gotten out of bed yet. My heart has never sped up unless I've been working out or running or something.

I shrug it off and get up, then head downstairs. I won't be able to go back to sleep after my nightmare, I never can. The nightmares don't come often, but when they do, they leave me a crying mess.

This one wasn't as bad as the others, but it was still pretty bad. Basically, my mom got caught while trying to climb over the wall, and I watched Guards take her away.

My nightmares can get pretty gruesome. Sometimes they're about people I know, and sometimes they're about people I don't know.

I start some coffee, then head back upstairs and grab my phone from my nightstand, unplugging it from its charger.

It's a few minutes past five, and I don't really need to be up until six.

I bite my lip, contemplating if I should text Luke or not. We exchanged numbers last night, and he told me to call or text if I needed something or wanted to hang out. After a few moments, I text him a quick 'hey' before heading downstairs again.

I see that my coffee is done, so I pour myself a mug before curling up on the couch and sipping the hot liquid.

To my surprise, my phone buzzes, and I see that it's a text from Luke. I unlock my phone eagerly and read his text.

[From: Luke]

Hey

[To: Luke]

I can't sleep, do you want to hang out?

[From: Luke]

Sure. I'll be at your house in ten

I set my mug down on the island before rushing upstairs and throwing on a pair of skinny jeans, a black tank top, and a black Joy Division muscle tee, then I brush my hair and teeth, put my gloves on, and head back downstairs.

I pull on my black Converse as I hear the low rumble of a motorcycle outside.

"Hey," I say, heading outside before Luke has the chance to get off his motorcycle. I lock my door before shoving my phone and my keys in one of the back pockets of my pants.