13

I live in Florida, but I haven't been to the beach in over four years.

-

His lips are fuller than Luke's, and they move at a better rhythm than his.

For a second, I don't do anything, but then I start to slowly move my lips against his. After a few seconds of just moving our lips, I hesitantly open my mouth the slightest bit. Calum immediately slips his tongue into my mouth, and I again go still.

I can feel his lips turn up into a smile, encouraging me, so I fist my hands in his hair and tug lightly as I let my tongue meet his.

It feels weird, but not bad. Within seconds, his hands pull me closer, and I let out a small gasp.

Calum pulls away slightly and leaves a soft kiss on my jaw, then moves his lips to my neck. "Love bites are always good," he mumbles against my skin.

He suddenly pulls away from me and drops his hands from my waist to his sides.

"That's pretty much it," he says.

"Oh, uh, thanks," I say.

"Do you guys want to try now?"

Luke blushes and says, "If I kiss her right now, it will be like kissing you, and I don't want to kiss you."

Calum laughs. "Fair enough." He turns to me. "Are you good now? You know what to do?"

"Yeah," I say. "Thanks."

He snorts. "Don't thank me. That's just weird."

"We passed weird a long time ago."

"Do you guys want to go watch some TV?" Luke asks.

"Sure," I say, looking to Calum, who merely shrugs.

The three of us walk back to the couches. Ashton and Michael are snuggled up on one of them, and I can see Calum's jaw tighten.

Luke, Calum, and I sit on the other couch, and we watch some TV. After a little while, Calum gets up and goes to the fridge. When he comes back to the couch, I see that he's got a bottle of beer in his hand.

He takes a huge gulp of the stuff, then runs a hand through his hair.

"Hey," I say, scooting a little closer to him since I'm in between him and Luke. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," he replies, taking another swig. "I just want to get wasted."

"Mate, I don't think that's a good idea," Ashton says, looking at Calum with a worried expression.

"Why the fuck not?" the sudden attitude change in Calum seems to startle everyone.

"Why do you want to?"

"I just do."

"Every time you get wasted, Mikey and I have to clean up your vomit in the morning."

Calum rolls his eyes. "Then I'll clean it up."

"You never do."

"I never said I would before."

Ashton's lips press into a hard line. "Calum, please-"

"Just leave me alone!" Calum stands abruptly and starts for his section of the warehouse.

Once he's gone, I ask, "What was that all about?"

Michael sighs and shakes his head. "He just does that sometimes," he says. "When something really pisses him off, he gets as drunk as he can. You guys better get out of here before he starts vomiting everywhere. It isn't pretty."

"I can clean up vomit."

He shakes his head again. "Take her home, Luke."

Luke looks towards where Calum went, then looks at Michael before nodding and standing from the couch.

"Come on, Xyla," he says.

The ride home is silent, and when he drops me off, he just gives me a quick smile before driving away.

-

I'm so, so sorry for this shitty chapter, but I just really can't focus right now.

I'm too busy thinking of the boys' twit cam today.

If I ever go to one of their concerts and meet someone who likes them as much as I do, they better get ready because I have so many 5sos feels just bottled up inside me.

IN THE TWIT CAM WHEN ASHTON TOLD LUKE TO GET IN BED WITH HIM AND HE CALLED HIM SWEETIE I JUST... LASHTON FEELS, MAN.

AND THEN WHEN MICHAEL PUNCHED CALUM IN THE BALLS.

MICHAEL'S COUGH

ASHTON'S PENIS HAT

CALUM'S NUT SACK IN THE PANTS OR TROUSERS OR LOAFERS OR WHATEVER

LUKE'S NOSE RUB THING

MASHTON AND MICHAEL'S BOOBS

"Didn't you hear me fucktard? It's not working." -Calum

"Finally, something interesting." -Ashton

DID CALUM'S HAIR CHANGE?!

There are so many other things about the twit cam I could put in here, but this is already probably longer than the chapter so I'll refrain.

Okay I'm sorry. I just had to get that out there.

I'm so sorry if you haven't seen the video and you think I'm crazy. I haven't seen the whole video, but I've seen bits of it from vine.

Again, sorry. I was going to write a longer update, but I just can't. I need to get this twit cam stuff out there.

I need some 5sos friends.