5

I don't have any friends that like 5sos, and I feel like no one in Florida besides me likes them.

-

We've been at the warehouse for two hours, and all we've done is sit on one of the couches and watch TV.

"So," I say after a while of just sitting and staring at the TV screen. "How did you guys discover this place?"

The warehouse isn't secluded or anything, but it looks sort of sad, so I don't know why anyone would want to come in here. The outside of the the warehouse is painted red, the paint chipping and peeling, but the inside looks really nice. The couches are leather, and the TV is a big flat screen, at least a sixty inch.

"We just saw it one day and thought we'd make it into a place to hang out," Luke says, turning off the TV. "Come on, I'll show you some stuff we have here."

I stand up and follow him further into the warehouse, and we take a left before arriving in a spacious section that holds a bed and a dresser.

"We have four sort of rooms in four different parts of the warehouse," Luke says. "This one is mine. We have them in case we don't want to go home for some reason, or if we're just too lazy to go home. Also, Michael and Calum will both be turning nineteen soon, so they won't be here much longer, and once they're on the other side of the wall, Ashton and I won't be able to see them for a while, but they can climb over the wall and stay here, and no one will find them. All four of us have been best friends for a long time, and we knew that one day Michael and Calum would leave for the other side, so we came up with a plan to keep us all together."

I nod in understanding. "That's pretty cool. But if they come over here, won't people know that they're gone? I mean, they will have jobs."

"They'll live here on the weekends, and people won't really know them for a while, so they'll be able to sneak out without people noticing. For the first few weeks they'll have to stay over there because their families will want to spend time with them, but after that they can come over here."

"What about food?"

"We have the mini fridge, which you've probably already seen, and we have two microwaves, an oven, and a stove."

"I've seen the min fridge, yeah, but how do you have that stuff? And how do you have electricity?"

"We brought most of it from our own places. Guards will give us new stuff if we tell them that the old stuff got broken. So we all just brought in some stuff. And the electricity tower is right next to the warehouse, so electricity is all around us. It's everywhere here in the warehouse, so we have more than enough of it."

"I don't think that can happen, but as long as you have electricity I guess you can say whatever you want."

He shrugs. "I'm pretty sure it can happen, since it is." He walks into the area, then takes a right, which leads us to another area, this one filled with gym equipment. "I think this room is pretty self explanitory. Over there are the showers." He juts his chin towards two doors on the other end of the area from where we are. "One room is for guys, one is for girls, but we just sort of use whichever we feel like because it doesn't really matter. It's not like people can see if we go into the girls' showers. They look the same as the guys', but the walls are pink and in the guys' showers they're white. The bathrooms are in the next area, but besides that, there isn't anything over there. And there isn't anything upstairs, either."

"This would be cool place to play hide-and-seek in."

He laughs, the sound echoing. "Yeah, I guess. We should play it with the boys, sometime."