9

This picture makes me want to cry.

I really love Nutella.

-

"What's there to even talk about?" Luke asks, his face a bright red.

"Everything," I say.

"I said I would had sex with you, but that doesn't mean I would know what I'm doing. I don't even know how to kiss."

"You just... you kiss." I don't really know how to explain it, and my cheeks are burning. "You, um, press your lips to the other person's, then you just kind of move them, and then you open your mouth, and stick your tongue in the other person's mouth and sort of move it around. At least, I think that's what you do."

"That sounds disgusting. How do you even know what to do?"

"I read."

He scrunches his nose up. "I hate reading."

"Well, if you read, then you'll know how to kiss."

"Does reading tell you how to have sex?"

"It doesn't tell me, exactly, but some books describe it in detail."

He sits down on my couch and looks at me expectantly.

"I'm not explaining sex to you," I say.

"Yes, you are."

"But, I-"

"Please?" he sticks his bottom lip out and stares at me with his stupid blue eyes.

"Fuck. Fine." I sit down beside him and look at the leather couch beneath me. "So, first, you get naked, obviously. Then you just kind of make out some. If it's straight sex, the guy is usually above the girl, and he just, like... goes in." I clear my throat uncomfortably.

"Goes in?"

"Ask Calum to explain this stuff to you." I move to get up, but he wraps his hand around my wrist and pulls me back down to the couch.

"I want you to explain."

"I don't really feel comfortable with talking about it."

"You were the one who wanted to talk about sex."

"Yes, but I wanted you to talk about why you would have sex with me."

"You're cute and fun."

"That's it?"

"Pretty much."

"Wow. Okay." I stand up and walk out of the room, and I can hear Luke's footsteps behind me.

"Where are you going?"

"To my room." I start to climb the stairs.

"Did I upset you, or something?"

"Yeah, you did."

"How?"

"You said you'd want to have sex with me because I'm cute and fun. That shouldn't be why you want to have sex with someone."

"Then, what is a reason?"

I sigh as I open my bedroom door. "You're supposed to love the person."

"Do you love me?"

"No."

"Then why are we even talking about this?"

I groan and flop down on my bed, my back against the bed. "I don't know."

Neither of us say anything for a moment, and I stare at my ceiling.

"Hey, can I um... try something?"

I sit up and look at him. "What do you want to try?" I ask.

He bites his lip. "I want to touch you."

I stare at him in shock for a few seconds. "Oh," I finally say.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't-"

"It's okay. You can touch me, if you want."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"What do I do?"

I laugh. "You jus take your glove off and touch my arm or something."

"Okay." I can see that his hands are shaking slightly as he takes his right glove off. He sits on the bed and faces me. "Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"Yeah." I bite my lip as his fingers near my bare arm, and then he touches me.

-

I'm sorry that the chapters are so short, but I try to update every day.

I'm going to try to make the chapters longer.