26

Around one this morning I got super depressed and listened to sad songs, and I got inspired and wrote my own. And it doesn't suck.

My favorite 5sos song I think (it's really hard to choose) is English Love Affair, and my second favorite would be either Over and Over or Amnesia.

If you haven't heard Over and Over, then you need to. Idk if many people know it, because 5sos have only performed it live, they haven't performed it many times, and they haven't performed it recently. The last time I know of that they performed it was July 6, 2013.

-

[Xyla's POV]

"Why are we here?" I ask Luke as I take his helmet off and get off his bike.

We'd stayed at Kellin's until around nine at night, talking and watching TV until Luke felt better.

"This is where we came right before we touched each other for the first time," he says, taking my hand in his and leading me to the sand. I look around to make see no one is here to see us. "Relax, we're fine."

"So, what are we going to do here?"

"Swim, duh."

I roll my eyes. "In what?" he smiles at me and raises his eyebrows. My eyes widen in understanding, and I shake my head. "No. Nope. Absolutely not."

"Aw, come on, Xyla! It'll be like wearing a bikini."

"But-"

"Please?"

"Luke, I really don't - what are you doing?"

"I'm taking my shirt off." He pulls it over his head and discards it on the sand, then unbuttons his skinny jeans.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," I mutter as I turn away from him and take my shirt off.

"I'm getting in the water, come in whenever you feel like it." I turn back and watch him run into the lake, and when he dives under the water, I quickly take my pants off and throw my clothes by his before quickly walking to the lake.

By the time Luke comes up for air, the water is up to my chest, and he grins at me.

"Hey," he says softly.

"Hey."

He loops his arms around my waist and brings me to him, and I wrap my arms around his neck and lay my head on his chest. We're both still wearing our gloves, so we can't really feel each other with our hands, but we can with the rest of our bodies. My chest is against his flat stomach, and he chuckles softly when I shift a bit.

"What?" I ask, looking up at him.

"I can feel the lace of your bra against my stomach."

I blush and try to step away from him, but he tightens his arms around me and leans down a bit so our foreheads are touching. "Don't be embarrassed by it, I find lace quite sexy."

"Ew, shut up," I say, laughing as I press my hands against his chest. He let's me go, and I duck under the water, swimming away from him. I keep swimming until my lungs are burning and my eyes are stinging from the water, and I finally come back up. I've always loved swimming, but when I was younger, my parents wouldn't let me much because they were scared I would accidentally touch someone. I almost laugh at the thought. If only they could see me now.

I push up from the sand at the bottom of the lake with my feet, making my legs rise, and I close my eyes as I let myself float.

I hear a noise and peek one eye open to see Luke next to me, and he gives me a small smile before kissing my hipbone that's barely even noticeable.