22

I'm really happy because around midnight this morning, I thought of something, and I asked my friends for confirmation, sending them pictures I carefully picked out, and they agreed that I look like a girl version of Michael Clifford.

I have the same color hair as him, (his original blond hair) I have almost the exact same shade of green eyes as him, we have the same nose, we have the same small fingers, (I don't have tattoos on mine, though) we're both really pale, and we have the same mouth. We also both have the exact same little smirk thing he does. The picture I attached to this chapter is what I'm talking about. Idk what to call that, but it looks like a smirk to me.

That's my fact for this chapter. I look like a fourteen year old girl version of Michael Clifford.

-

"Kellin!" I say, looking past him to make sure Xyla and Luke didn't hear me. "I told you, I just wanted to try something new."

"Because those girls you touch don't give you the satisfaction I do."

"No, Kellin, it's not just you. It's guys in general."

His eyes fill with hurt. "You've touched other guys?"

"It doesn't matter."

"Who is he?"

"Kellin-"

"How far have you gotten with him?"

I sigh. "Not as far as you and I got. He'd never even touched anyone without his gloves on, before me. I have to go slow with him."

"Whoa." Kellin is looking at me quite intently, and it's making me uncomfortable.

"What?" I snap.

"You really care about him, don't you?"

I'm kind of shocked by what he said. I thought he'd be trying to make out with me by now.

A smile tugs at my lips, and I say, "Yeah, I do."

"How long have you guys been together?"

"Only about a day, actually. You don't know how fucking hard it is to not rip his pants off."

Kellin starts laughing, and I join him a few moments later.

"So, how are Ashton and Michael?" he asks, leaning against a wall.

"Oh, uh, they're good." I don't want to tell Kellin that I'm with Michael, because I know how jealous he'll get. When we were together, a few months ago, he thought I had a crush on Michael, and that's what caused us to break up. He's a good guy, but his jealousy made him way too clingy, so I ended our relationship.

"We should all hang out again."

"Maybe. But if we do, you can't talk about what happened between us."

"Right, because you're still ashamed of what happened."

"Do you really think that?"

"Isn't that why you didn't want to tell anyone?"

"No, not at all. I just... I don't want people to know what I am."

"Gay?"

I blush and nod.

"Calum, don't be ashamed of what you are."

"Well, it's not like you've told anyone that you're gay."

"Actually, I have. I told Matty about a month after you and I broke up."

I don't know what to say to that, so I just stare at him in shock. It must have taken a lot of courage for him to tell Matty.

"Oh," I finally say. "How did he take it?"

"Surprisingly well. He said he doesn't care what I am, as long as we're friends."

I smile. "Good."

"You should tell your friends. They'll be fine with you being gay."

"I don't know, Kellin. I think I just need more time."

He nods. "Okay. But you should tell them soon."

"Okay. I should get back to the warehouse. I'm hanging out with Ashton today." I've always loved being a good liar.

"Call me if you ever want to talk. Or if you just want to make out some."

I roll my eyes and smile. "I'll keep that in mind."

-

[Nyx's POV]

I look at my hands, which are starting to sweat under my gloves, causing the tight gloves to become uncomfortable.

Every time I think about him, my heart starts to speed up, and sometimes my hands sweat. I don't know why I feel this way, but I do, and it scares me.

I take my gloves off and place them in their compartments, then wipe my hands on my jeans before leaving my room and heading downstairs to my little library.

It's just a room filled with bookcases full of books. I took my gloves off because my hands were sweating, causing my gloves to feel uncomfortable, and I'm glad I took them off, because I like the feel of the paper beneath my fingertips as I read.

Besides, I'm not going anywhere tonight, so I don't need to keep my gloves on. I'm just going to read curled up in some blankets.

After a few minutes of looking around, I pick up a book, and as soon as I open it, there's a knock on my door.

I groan and put the book back, then walk to my front door and open it.

My breath catches in my throat as I look at the tall figure in front of me.

I can feel my hands sweat more than they already were, and my heart starts beating at an abnormally fast pace.

It's one thing to think about him, but it's an entirely different thing to have him at my doorstep.

"Hey," he says, grinning down at me.

"Hey, Ashton."

-

The description for my new Lashton story is up, and the book is called 'The book'. The first chapter should be up later tonight.

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm just not feeling well because I haven't eaten much in the past month, and it's starting to get to me. I don't have an eating disorder or anything, because I love food, and I really do want to eat it, but every time I eat lately, I can't take more than a few bites without wanting to vomit.