28

Guys I'm starting a band.

I'm not even joking.

And it's going to be pop/punk with a bit of classical.

Does anyone have kik and want to talk about random shit?

I love The Walking Dead.

-

[Xyla's POV]

"Hey, do you want to hang out with Amsel and Exel today?" Luke asks as he walks into my kitchen, his hair flopping down into his eyes since he hasn't quiffed it yet today.

After we swam for a bit in the lake, (we made out more than swam) we went by the warehouse, where Luke grabbed some clothes and a toothbrush, and then we came to my house.

I slightly stiffen at hearing Amsel's name, but I say, "Yeah, sure. How are we supposed to contact them?"

"Amsel gave me her number at that underground place." He holds up his phone, then goes back to texting someone, most likely Amsel.

I nod and sip my water.

As far as I know, Luke doesn't know that him and Amsel kissed, and they only did it because Luke was insecure of his kissing skills, but I'm still jealous.

"Where do you want to hang out?" Luke asks.

"Just tell them to come here."

"Okay." He taps a few keys on his phone, and then we just sit in silence for a few minutes. "She said they'll be here in ten minutes," he says, looking at his phone.

"I'm going to go put some clothes on that aren't boy shorts and a tank top." Which is what I'm wearing now. I usually wear boy shorts and tank tops to bed. "You should change, too."

He blushes a bit as he asks, "Do you have a hair straightener?"

I giggle and say, "Yeah. It's under the sink."

"Okay." He rushes upstairs, and I follow him, both of us going to my room.

He grabs his clothes and toothbrush from my desk, then heads to the bathroom.

I quickly change into a pair of black skinny jeans and a black tee, then shuffle back downstairs to the living room.

Luke joins me a few minutes later, and he sits down next to me on the couch.

"Can I see your phone?" I ask.

"Sure, why?" he responds as he unlocks his phone and hands it to me.

"I want to call Matty and ask him why he ditched us Friday night." I find Matty's contact and call him, then hold the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" Matty asks, his voice sounding rough.

"Why'd you ditch us?" I ask.

"Xyla?"

"Yeah. Luke is letting me use his phone."

"I'm sorry, I thought you'd get a ride home with someone, and I was busy. If you had called me I would have came and picked you up."

"We got a ride, but I just wanted to know why you weren't there. I'm not going to that place ever again."

"Why?"

"Stuff happened." Luke creases his eyebrows in confusion at my comment.

"What happened?"

"It doesn't matter. But I am not going back there."

There's a knock at my door, and Luke stands up.