6

Idk why people are reading this story.

So, I'm not really sure why I'm doing this, but for this story, I'm going to post something about me at the beginning of every chapter. I'd love to hear your opinions on things, or what you look like compared to me. Like, if I say my hair color, you can say yours.

This is just a little thing for you guys to get to know me better, even though you probably don't care about my life. If you don't want to comment your view on whatever I post, that's fine, but if you do, then I can get to know you guys.

I play the cello.

-

"I can still just take you home, if you want," Luke says.

"I want to hang out with you," I say, my eyes shifting from his to the warehouse. "I mean, if you don't want me to hang out with you, then you can take me home."

"I love hanging out with you. I just don't want you and Calum to get in a fight."

"We won't."

He wraps an arm around my shoulders and we start for the door.

As soon as we enter the warehouse, Calum, Ashton, and Michael look at us from their positions on the couches.

"We're going to my section," Luke says, his arm moving from my shoulders to my waist.

"Wait," Calum says, getting up off of the couch and blocking us from passing him. "Mate, I really am sorry."

"You aren't, so stop saying you are."

"What happened?" Michael asks.

"You didn't tell Michael?" Luke is glaring at Calum.

"Why didn't you tell him?" Calum asks Luke, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Because I went home after dropping Xyla off last night. I came here this morning to grab our school stuff, but no one else was here, so I haven't seen him since last night."

"Well, he's here. Tell him."

"Fuck off." Luke tugs me to his section of the warehouse.

"Okay," I say. "I'm going to fix this."

I walk back to the boys before Luke can protest. I stand a few feet back from them so I can see all three of them.

"Why do you hate me?" I ask Calum.

"Because you're a bitch," he says.

"How?"

He shrugs. "You just are."

I can see Luke out of the corner of my eye, and I decide to take control of this situation before he does something he'll regret.

I walk over to Calum so that I'm standing right in front of him, and I ball a portion of his shirt into my hand and drag him up off the couch by it. We're so close to each other that our noses are almost touching. "You are going to tell me right fucking now why you hate me, or I'm going to palm Luke through his jeans right in front of you."

Calum's eyes widen, and he glances at Ashton and Michael, who are staring at us. I doubt they heard us, since I was whispering, and the TV is up pretty loud.

"I don't want to, but I will," I say, letting go of his shirt and stepping away from him.

"What if he won't let you?" Calum asks.

"He will."

Calum rolls his eyes and smirks. "Nice try."

I shrug and walk over to Luke. "Last chance."

"Nope."

"Okay."

I place my hand lightly on Luke's chest, and I can feel his rapid heartbeat through his shirt. I glance at Calum, who's staring at me with wide eyes, before focusing back on Luke.

I slide my hand to his hip, then slowly move it to the waistband of his jeans.

"What are you doing?" he asks, his voice strained.

I lean close to him and whisper, "Making Calum talk."

I look over at Calum again, then back to Luke.

"Sorry," I say, before moving my hand to his jean covered crotch and pressing on it.

-

The cello thing was my fact for the chapter, in case you guys couldn't tell.