8

I have weird green eyes that are two different shades. They're almost heterochromia iridis eyes, but since they aren't two different colors, they aren't. One is more of a greenish gray, and one is just green. Basically, I have green eyes.

-

Ashton had packed sodas and stuff to make sandwiches with before we left. He forgot bring paper plates, and the bread is smushed, but we don't care.

We all chat a bit and make our sandwiches, then quickly eat them and gulp down our sodas.

"Hey, what are we going to be swimming in?" I ask, just now realizing that I don't have anything to swim in.

"The lake," Calum says.

"I mean clothes wise, idiot."

"Oh. Our underwear, I guess."

"I am not swimming in my underwear."

"Then don't swim."

I huff in annoyance.

"You can wear my shirt," Luke offers. He's wearing a shirt that says, 'YOU COMPLETE MEss', and I shake my head.

"It's fine. I don't want to get your shirt wet."

"It'll be fine."

Calum and Michael both stand up and take their shirts off, and I see a few tattoos scattered on Calum's arms and chest. Every time I've seen him, he's been wearing a jacket or a sweater, so the tattoos surprise me.

Ashton and Luke both stand up after Calum and Michael both strip to their boxers. Once Ashton is only in his boxers, the three of them race to the water, and Calum pushes Ashton to the ground, who shrieks and yells about how he's going to kill him.

Only Luke and I are left on the shore, and he pulls me up by my hand.

"You'll be fine," he says. "I'll give you my shirt, you can strip behind me, and the boys will never see you in your underwear."

I bite my lip nervously, then say, "Okay."

Luke takes off his shirt and I try not to stare at him as he struggles to take his skinny jeans off, revealing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle boxers.

I snort when I see them, and he glares at me, then throws his shirt to me. He turns around so he's not looking at me, and I quickly strip, then put his shirt on over my lacy pastel pink bra and underwear that match.

The soft shirt falls to my mid thigh, and one side of it slips off of my shoulder.

"Okay," I say. "I've got the shirt on."

Luke doesn't look at me before jogging the few steps to the water and running in.

I follow, but at a slower pace. As my feet touch the water, I hear a whistle and snap my eyes up from my feet to see all four boys staring at me. I automatically know Calum had been the one to whistle because he's him, and I glare at him.

"Haven't you guys ever seen a girl without pants on?" Calum asks. "Oh, wait. No, you haven't."

"Shut up," I say, wanting to disappear.

"Get in the water."

"It's cold."

He scoffs and rolls his eyes. "You agreed to come to the lake, so you better get your ass in the water before I drag you in here."

"My feet are in the water." He moves towards me, but I quickly say, "Okay, okay." I shuffle into the water, the sand feeling all squishy beneath my feet.