20

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This is my first Christmas on wattpad. I feel like such a newbie.

I didn't think people would really care about this story tbh.

I love how some of you always vote and comment, but I feel like I'm posting too much too fast.

I've never really gotten many reads, on any of my stories. This one isn't much different, I just have more votes and comments.

If you guys could get more people to read this, that would be so awesome.

I don't like One Direction.

It's good that I don't like them, because they're at Universal today, and if I liked them I would beg my mom to take me.

And, again, I didn't go to Universal. There's supposed to be bad weather today, but that's at the top of Florida, and I live right outside of Tampa, in Brandon, which is in the middle of Florida, on the Gulf.

I was already mad that I couldn't go to Universal today, and now people who 5sos went on a freaking tour with are there.

I'm so sorry for my freakishly long and pointless rants.

-

Once we get down to the bottom of the stairs, we're met with sweaty bodies and loud music.

I curiously look at a couple near us, and their bodies are moving at weird angles against one another's. They both have brown hair and nice, tan skin.

"Exel, hold up," the girl says, holding onto the boys' arm.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"Nothing, we've just got some new comers."

I realize that she must have seen me staring, and I blush and look down.

"Hey," the boy says, and I look up to see him greeting Luke and I with a friendly smile.

"Hi," I shyly say.

"Gloves off," the girl says.

"What?"

"You have to take your gloves off."

"O-oh, okay." I fumble with my gloves until they're off, and then I shove them in two separate pockets of my pants. Luke does the same.

"How long have you two been together?" the boy asks.

"Three days, counting today," Luke says, and shocked expressions cover the boy and girls' faces.

"Matty sent you down here already?!"

"Wait," the girl says, pushing up one of the sleeves of Luke's jacket and putting her hand on his arm.

He tries to pull his arm away, but she tightens her grip, and her knees suddenly buckle.

"Amsel!" the boy says, pulling her into his arms.

"I don't know what happened!" Luke exclaims, looking at the girl with wide eyes.

"Shit, you've got some power," the girls says, shaking her head. "You." She looks from Luke to me. "Give me your arm."

"I don't really-"

"Just give me your damn arm!"

"Fine!" I crouch down so I'm at eye level with her since she's sitting, and I push a sleeve of my jacket up and extend my arm to her. She lightly presses her fingers to my arm, and they feel nothing like Luke's. They feel cold, but it's almost a comforting cold.