Chapter 7: Surprises

I woke up from the bed in the dorm room. And I looked over to Shuichi's, who's already gone. "Oh... is it class time...?" I asked as I look over to the clock. 8:00?! I have 15 minutes to ready, and 15 to hurry my ass off to my classroom!

I panicked as I left the bed, and Shuichi just walked out of the bathroom. "Ah, (Y/N), you're awake..." Shuichi mutter as I frowned. "Shuichi! You should've called me up! Anyway, I need to change, quick!" I hurriedly get my clothes, and went inside the bathroom. And begin to change.

I wore the Killing Game outfit, but I couldn't careless about that anymore. After I finished, I pack my bag, and noticed that Shuichi is still here. "Hey Shuichi, let's go quick!" I said, as Shuichi nods, and we quickly got out of our room. I'm pretty sure that Maki and Himiko already left, so there's no point in calling them.

"We still have 15 minutes! Hurry up!" I shouted as I keep running to the school building. "(Y-Y/N)...! It's fine! We don't need to go to class so soon!" Shuichi shouted, but I just ignored him.

"Oh, where are you going?" A girl popped out from who knows where? And I stopped running. "Angie...?" I questioned. "Yes, I'm Angie Yonaga, and I'm a part of the student council, now, where are you heading in such a hurry?" Angie asked again. Angie? Student council? "Eh... I'm just scared that I'd be late to class..." I said. "(Y-Y/N)... I didn't know that y-you ran th-that fast..." Shuichi pant, and looked up to Angie.

"Hmm... since you're new around here, then I guess I'll let you go this time, alright?" Angie smiled, and I just nods. "Have a good day!"

I looked at the girl, and looked back at Shuichi. "Angie... is a student council, huh?" I rubbed my head. "Yeah... But suddenly I remember about the student council in the Killing Game..." Shuichi sighed. "Anyway! Let's go to class now." I said, and begin walking. I headed to the 3rd floor and saw class 3-A immediately.

I walked inside, and noticed there's a group surrounded Kokichi's table. Confused, I walked over there. "Hey, Kokichi! Are you sure that you're going to be fine?" A girl with pigtail asked. "I-I'm fine... you can just don't worried about me..." Kokichi answered. "Hey! Don't say that! We're a team, right?" A guy with black hair asked, he's quite tall.

"We can't leave you alone, huh? Without her, then you couldn't escape from Kaito..." A short brown haired girl said, and pointing at Kokichi. Confused, I walk to the table. "Hey... What's going on?" I asked, and dragged all of the students's attention. "A-Ah... (Y/N)... I haven't told you my talent yet... right?" Kokichi asked, as I nod my head. Well, actually yes...

"I'm Kokichi Oma... the Super High School Level Supreme Leader... and th-these guys are my teammates!" Kokichi smiled at me, and I just remembered about his motive video... Oh... I see... so this is his D.I.C.E members...

"You're the one who saved Kokichi from that bully, right?" The pigtail girl asked as I nod. "Oh, then thank you! Kokichi could've been in more trouble if you didn't came!" She cheered, and I just nod. "Y-You guys are acting l-like I'm a crybaby..." Kokichi pouted. "Jeez, Kokichi, you know we love you!" She chuckled, and Kokichi pulled up a slight smile.

Then, the bell rang, and since they're different class from Kokichi's, so they have to leave him. I quickly went to my seat, so as Shuichi. But I felt like... Shuichi kept staring at me... It's probably nothing... "Ah, my beautiful seat!" Milasa said as she sat down the chair. Soon, Rantaro came in too, I just slightly smiled at him, cause he helped me out.

The teacher walked in and counted the students. Then when she knew it was enough, she started her lesson.

~~~~•

"The bell rang... oh well, it's now break time and you can do anything you want for 5 minutes, have fun..." Ms.Kei said as she sat down her chair. Students begin to talk to each other, but I just doesn't have anything to do...