I Hurt

!!!Warning: Mention of self-harm!!!

"Hey, If you want, you can stay over, I have a spare room you could stay in." Touya nodded, "follow me, I'll show you where it is." Shigaraki said standing up, "alright." Touya responded, following him to the room.

The next day, Touya woke up to see that Shigaraki was also already awake, they talked for a while before Touya left to go to do hero work and go on patrol.

As Touya was on patrol, he wanted to keep his head down, he wanted to cry, to scream out in pain so everyone know the hurt he was going through, but instead, he walked along, greeting children and keeping up his smile, a few tears escaped his eyes as he walked but if someone were to ask if he was okay, he would simply say, "Yeah, I'm fine! Just some allergies, ya know?" With a smile and be on his way.

A few hours went by, normally this would be the time Keigo's patrol time started, but he wasn't here, obviously, and Touya missed him, his company, he missed his smile, his love..but he had to get over him, though he realized that might take a while.

A few minutes later, Touya saw Shoto and Bakugou walking over toward him, so he headed over toward them as well.

The two teenagers must've realized that something was wrong, because Shoto had a worried expression and Katsuki didn't pick any fights as usual, and neither of them commented on how gloomy he looked or how his voice cracked every so often, until after the internship hours were over that is.

"You go on, Katsuki, I need to talk to Blue Pheonix for a minute.." Shoto said to Bakugou, "Okay." He replied, hugging Shoto, "Tell him I hope things get better for him." He whispered, at which Sho nodded before the blonde broke the hug and headed off.

Shoto turned to Touya once Katsuki was a safe distance away, "So?" Shoto asked, "So, what?" Touya questioned, "So, are you gonna tell me what's going on?" Shoto asked, knowing that his brother knew what he was talking about, "Nothing, Is going on, Sho, I'm fine." He said, but Shoto knew that familiar sentence, 'I'm fine' yeah, sure.

"Liar!" Shoto yelled, "Please, Touya, don't lie to me, I know that look in your eyes, that's the same look you had when mom burned me, or when dad would hurt any of us, or after you would hurt yourself! So tell me the truth.." Touya looked down, "Fine, It's Keigo, he lied to me and turned his back on me." He said, not telling the full truth, "But...You guys are still getting married...right?" Touya shook his head.

Shoto suddenly went blank-faced, he knew how Keigo made Touya happy, how he always managed to make Tou smile, and after Touya met him, he was almost always happy, and now Shoto knew things were gonna change, and not in a good way, so before either of them knew it, Shoto was hugging Touya very tightly.

"I'm so sorry, Touya.." Shoto said as Touya hugged him back, "It's fine Sho, It's not your fault that he did what he did." He said, reassuringly, "But he made you happy, he made you smile like you never could and now, you're not gonna have that same happiness." Shoto said sadly, "Don't worry, Sho, I'll find that happiness somewhere else, 'kay? So don't worry about me." Touya said, breaking the hug, "Okay.. promise?" Shoto asked, "I promise." Touya smiled, "Good." Shoto said

"Alright, Shoto, I think It's time for you to go!" Toga said, cheerfully, as she and Shigaraki walked up by the two brothers, "Oh, right, make Touya happy!" Shoto said, running off, "We will!" Toga yelled back at the bicolor-haired boy.