The End?

As Touya walked out of the prison building, he saw shigaraki and toga waiting for him there, "Hey, Tou, how'd it go..?" Toga asked, cautiously, " I'm over it." Touya responded, with no emotion in his voice, or his expression.

Both, Shigaraki and Himiko's eyes went wide when they heard this, they were a bit surprised, by how Touya had gotten over it so fast, just from a talk, but they didn't question it, because they knew how fast, Touya could change his mind.

After that day, Touya, Himiko, and Shigaraki started hanging out a lot more than usual, now that they didn't have Keigo to deal with, Himiko and shigaraki could have a lot more time with Touya.

Overtime, Touya got a lot more happier, along with everyone else, shigaraki and toga enjoyed seeing Touya happy and living his life, and eventually, Shigaraki confessed his love to Touya, once more, but this time, was different than the last, because this time, Touya confessed his own love for Shigaraki as well, so they started dating, and Keigo had become almost non-existent in their lives.

It's been a year, Touya and Shigaraki are happy now, everyone is, and Toga enjoys spying on Touya and Shig every once in a while, just for the fun of it, so that's cool, but yeah, everyone's happy, living their lives to the fullest