19. makin' pancakes

a/n rip to those who didnt save the video before the sound got deleted but im different. also we really just gonna ignore this. okay.

-

jerseytrio posted a new video.

The audio is "Bacon Pancakes - New York Remix". The camera is shaky as it looks down at a mixing bowl with dry ingredients, then the camera flips to show Mattia, singing along to the song.

It cuts to him beating egg whites. As it starts to go everywhere, the video jumps to him spraying ring molds, then spooning the mixture in. Next we see Mattia's face again as he sits beside the oven, a timer ticking down beside him.

Finally, we see the finished product - a large fluffy pancake held on a plate next to Mattia's face as he grins at the camera.

@jerseytrio 4h ago
makin' pancakes

-

alejandrosario is live now!

Alejandro is sitting on a couch, not his bed. People pick up on that and ask where he is.

"I have more than one room in my house," he says, eyes flicking off-camera as a door opens.

He pauses the live.

After a half a minute, he unpauses and is joined by Kairi and Mattia on the couch. Mattia sits against the arm of the chair with Kairi in between his legs, leaning back against him. Mattia's arms snake around Kairi's waist and he rests his chin on top of his head as Kairi's eyes close.

"They made up," is all Alejandro says when people ask why they're so close. The three ignore all comments about how they're sitting for the rest of the live.

A lot of people ask about Mattia and Kairi's recent posts. It's also ignored.

-

kairi posted a new video.

The video starts with only Alejandro and Mattia in frame. The audio is original.

"Gay best friend check!" they say, then Kairi pops up, laughing. Both Alejandro and Mattia kiss his cheek, which makes him laugh even more. Mattia drags Kairi in for a hug and right before the video ends, we see Mattia lean down.

@kairi 3h ago
hi

mattiapolibio proud of u bb ❤️
| kairi ❤️
View replies (289)

alejandrosario love you kai
| kairi luv u toooo

roshaun_diah I'm happy for you
| kairi tyyy

robertgeorges ily!!
| kairi ily2

alvaromero damn he cute what's his number
| kairi says u

user838282940 When people think it's a joke despite the comments and his recents: 🤡
Liked by creator

-

kairicosentino is live now!

Kairi sets the camera down against a wall on pavement. Him, Alejandro and Mattia are in a driveway. The other two boys are throwing around a basketball. Mattia dunks it, then runs up behind Kairi to peer at the live over his shoulder.

"I don't even need to look at the comments to know what they say," Kairi says to Mattia, who laughs. Kairi turns back to the live. "Yes, I'm gay. Duh."

Alejandro comes up behind them and throws the ball at Mattia's head, who then starts sprinting towards him. Kairi giggles and runs after them.

The three play-fight for a few minutes, then start making TikToks. We watch as Mattia finds Kairi's recent video and zooms the camera right onto his face as he duets it. He doesn't say anything, but when Kairi comes to see what he's doing, Mattia kisses his cheek again. Kairi smiles and runs off to join Alejandro's dance.

The comments start theorising about their relationship.

-

mattiapolibio posted a new video.

We see the video he made during the live.

@mattiapolibio 2h ago
this my baby. and aint nobody finna touch him.

Comments are turned off.

-

tiktokroom_ posted a new video.

We see a screenrecording of Kairi's recent video, then of his live, then a screenshot of Mattia's duet and all his and Kairi's comments on each other's Instagrams over the last week.

@tiktokroom_ 1h ago
Kairi comes out as gay in his live, which leaves people wondering about the truth of Mattia's boyfriend comments/captions 🍵

-

alejandrosario is live now!

A movie is playing in the background. Alejandro is back on the couch. All the lights are turned off, but some light comes in through the windows as the sun begins to set.

For about half an hour, he, Kairi and Mattia joke around as they watch Baby Driver, but after that point it's only Alejandro and Mattia talking. When Alejandro moves the camera, the viewers catch a glimpse of Kairi curled up on the couch, head on Mattia's lap. He keeps yawning.

A few minutes later, Mattia laughs softly. "I think he's asleep," he says. Alejandro glances down and smiles. Mattia and Alejandro whisper after this point.

"You're going to be stuck like that until morning."

"I'm okay with that."

Alejandro reads a comment. "'How is he asleep at 5pm?' He's had a long day."

"Yeah, that's kind of my fault."

Alejandro snorts. "Entirely your fault."

"Half."

"Ninety-nine percent."

"Okay, mostly," Mattia concedes. "But now there's no more trouble in paradise!"

Alejandro rolls his eyes at Mattia's grin, but smiles too.

The comments begin speculating about what happened, recalling Alejandro's earlier comment about them making up.

Instead of acknowledging them, they begin to talk about the movie for the rest of the live. Every so often Alejandro adjusts the camera and we catch a glimpse of Kairi, still asleep, with Mattia's hand running through his hair.

-

a/n i tried out a different style n i hope everything made sense!!