31. boyfriend™️

a/n someone complained so guess kairi dies.

JK JK but seriously yall are hurting my feelings can you stop being so harsh 🥺🥺

this is dedicated to @Um_ItsPc for all the lovely comments and for not yelling at me to let them be together ty 🥰

-

alvaromero posted a new video!

The "I'm horny all the time" sound plays while Alejandro and Alvaro look off camera, trying not to laugh. They quickly flip it to show Mattia hugging Kairi from behind and trying to get his attention while Kairi scrolls on his phone. Mattia resorts to kissing Kairi's cheek, so Kairi swerves his head around and kisses him once, then goes back to ignoring him.

Mattia looks satisfied and smiles, then spots Alvaro and Alejandro and flips them off.

alvaromero 4-9
thats what he gets for not cuddling his bb last night

Comments
tiktokroom_
👀

user7492942
when kairi admitted he's kissed six boys, all six of them were mattia
mattiapolibio
only five since SOMEONE tried to take my man
alejandrozario
hoe my god it was a year ago

kairi
🚫🧢
mattiapolibio
im sorryyyy

user4729304
what did he do?
robertgeorges
he was on his phone instead of watching a movie with kairi
.roshaun
Tho tbf it was important business

-

kairicosentino is live now!

"We're going to play soccer!" Kairi says as he walks. Roshaun peers over his shoulder and waves at the live, then Kairi shows the rest of the boys.

Alvaro is kicking the ball along. Alejandro tries to steal it off him, so he runs ahead and the boys chase him. Kairi and Mattia hang back.

"Show offs," Kairi scoffs. Mattia slings his arm around Kairi's shoulders, peering down at the live.

"You're a show off too."

"Am not! You can't call being fast 'showing off'."

"Okay, Sonic."

"Okay, Ferb." Kairi pulls a face.

Mattia whacks his head and runs off to catch up to the others, so Kairi flips the camera and sprints after him. It doesn't take long for him to catch up to Mattia, so he collides with him and sends them both to the ground. Luckily, they land on grass.

"Woah, you okay?" Robert asks, jogging over to them.

Kairi takes Robert's hand to stand up, but Mattia pulls him back down. The phone falls out of Kairi's hands and Robert picks it up.

"Bitch!"

"Kiss?" Mattia does a fish face at him.

"Only if you beat me to the field." Kairi hops to his feet and starts running, but Mattia grabs his leg to stop him. The two shove each other the entire way, going as far as to grab each other and throw each other to the ground.

Robert rejoins Alejandro, Roshaun and Alvaro.

"Young love," Alvaro says and mimes wiping away a tear.