36. he loves me, he really loves me

a/n this is so irrelevant but look at this photo of me its kinda good ngl 😳

-

Liked by mattiapolibio and otherskairicosentino the hospital wishes they could keep me 😤 n e wayz im alive n back home

kairicosentino the hospital wishes they could keep me 😤 n e wayz im alive n back home

alejandrosario brooo mattia told me you got sent to hospital what even happened
kairicosentino my head was bleeding like crazy & i got a few fractured ribs 🤩 but i got checked out and otherwise everything is fine n there wasnt much they could do so. school went overboard if anything + theyre making me see the counselor lmao

mattiapolibio bb said FUCK death
kairicosentino bf said drama queen rights im fine idiot now hows that suspension treating you
alvaromero watch out kai he's gonna hire a bodyguard to follow you around and beat everyone who approaches you
mattiapolibio thanks for the idea ratface 🥵

-

kairicosentino is live now!

Kairi pulls back from his phone, sitting down. Mattia's standing behind him, his arms on Kai's shoulders.

"Okay, so this is all I'm gonna say about it because the video kind of explains it. Um, basically the guy in it was talking shit all day, making comments, you know? A lot of people were, but he went out of his way so I lost it, and as you can see it didn't end too good for me. But he's been expelled and his buddy got suspended, so who's the real winner?" Kairi laughs.

"I got suspended too, which is bullshit," Mattia complains. Kairi fondly rolls his eyes. "I was protecting my man!"

"My hero," Kairi says sarcastically, reaching up to blow a kiss. "I'm taking today off because the doctors told me to take it easy and also I'm avoiding seeing the counsellor. All they're gonna say is 'homophobia happens sometimes' like yeah, I know that, can I leave?"

"Maybe you should over-dramatise it and get the other kid expelled too," Mattia suggests.

"Maybe! Maybe I should namedrop everyone else that was being a dick and get them all suspended. Goodbye half the school!"

Mattia frowns down at his boyfriend. "Half? People didn't say much to me."

"That's because you haven't said anything about your sexuality and all the girls still think they can get with you."

"I'm literally dating a boy?"

"It's funny - people are so desperate for you to be straight that I've seen comments saying we're not actually dating and that this is a prank." Both of them burst out laughing.

"Yup, that's it! You got me! I'm only kissing this boy for the jokes! I, Mattia Polibio, am a straight hetero guy who only likes sticking it in some pussy."

Kairi cringes. "You're disgusting, you know that?"

"You love it." Mattia leans down and gives him a peck. "But seriously guys. Use your heads. I'm bi."

"That's right, ladies! You've still got a chance! Keep throwing yourself at my boyfriend and I'm sure he'll come around."

"No one's throwing themselves at me."

Kairi looks at Mattia in disbelief. "Do you use your eyes? Do they work? Can you actually see out of them or are you just echo-locating your way through life?"

"You're one to talk. I saw so many guys trying to chat you up yesterday!"

"Literally who? No one but you wants me."

Mattia starts listing names on his fingers. "George keeps asking you out; Christian asked if you could 'study together later'; Peter told you that he'd do the Maths homework and send it to you if you gave him his number; Alejandro's gay as fuck-"

"Okay, now I know you're fucking with me." Kairi and Mattia laugh while he tries to defend his point.

"I'm not! On god, Kai, on god!"

"God can suck my dick!"

Mattia raises his eyebrows. "Well, if you insist-"

"Shut up. I hate you."

Mattia fake-swoons. "Did you hear that? He loves me, he really loves me!"

"Unfortunately."

Mattia pauses, making eye contact with Kairi while grinning wide.

"What?"

"You said it! Kind of!"

"Huh?" Mattia keeps staring at him until the realisation dawns on Kairi's face. "Oh. Don't get sappy on me, we've said it before."

"Um, not since we got together."

"Neither have you!"

"Kairi. Baby. My love. I love you."

Despite himself, Kairi grins, lighting up when Mattia says it. "You're a fucking simp."

-

a/n lowkey based on my ex bc we were friends beforehand n said it a lot n then didnt say it when we got together for a while. no hard feelings we're still good friends n i love them a lot. also just found out i have an assignment? and its due today? love that for me.

go read fwb if you havent already.

the latest chapter is extra spicy but like with feelings, you know?