21. trying

a/n kairi has said that hes gonna react to wattpad fics but like sir... mr cosentino sir... pls actually Do Not Do That!!! ALSO HE KEEPS MAKING TIKTOKS ABOUT MATTIA LIKE WE GET IT!!! MATTIAS HORNY!!! WE KNOWW

anyways first day of online lessons qld COME THRUUU!

-

31/3 10:00am

alejandrosario is live now!

Alejandro is sitting in his room, playing music and occasionally answering questions. His door opens and we see his mother.

"I made breakfast. Should I wake up Mattia and Kairi?"

"No, I'll face their grumpiness."

Alejandro gets up and looks at his phone, before shrugging and taking it with him. He flips the camera as he makes his way through his house. He approaches the couch the three were sitting on last night from behind, then walks around revealing Mattia and Kairi cuddling, still asleep. Kairi is faced towards Mattia's chest and Mattia has both arms wrapped around his back, his head on top of Kairi's. Alejandro lets out a quiet "Aww."

"I was going to scream at them to wake them up," Alejandro whispers, flipping the camera back to face himself, "but now I feel bad."

He extends the camera away from himself so we can see him gently shake Mattia awake. The boy groans and pulls Kairi closer, keeping his eyes shut.

"Breakfast is ready," Alejandro tells him, to which Mattia finally opens his eyes.

He spots the live almost immediately, squints at it, but doesn't react to the several comments calling the two of them cute.

"I'll be there soon," Mattia says through yawns. As Alejandro pulls away, we see him try to wake Kairi by gently running his hand through the smaller's hair and whispering to him.

We can hear some of it, very faintly. "Wake up, bubba," is all that can be made out before Alejandro walks away to the table.

He kisses his mum on the cheek. She gives a little wave before he ends the live.

-

alejandro rosario added to their story!

The first snap is of the three boys sitting at the table, breakfast in front of them. The photo is taken by someone else, assumed to be Alejandro's mother. The boys smile at the camera, with Alejandro on one side and Kairi and Mattia on the other side of the table.

The second snap is a short video. At first, the camera is front-facing as Alejandro looks off to the side and laughs. He flips the camera to show Kairi pretending to swing at Mattia. Mattia ignores him as he sets up the Xbox, but then the smaller boy jumps on his back.

Mattia's hands go behind him to hold Kairi onto his back, then he starts walking backwards towards a chair and squishes Kairi against it as he sits.

The last snap is another video. The camera slowly zooms in on Mattia playing Xbox, with Kairi still sitting behind him. The smaller boy has his hands reached around to hold Mattia and he's resting his head on Mattia's back.

-

kairicosentino is live now!

It's now late afternoon. Kairi is back in his own house and is sitting in his room, listening to music. He keeps skipping songs until he finds one he likes, then turns the volume down to talk.

"'How many people have you come out to?'" he reads. "I literally just came out to my mum when I got back from Ale's. She took it well! Maiya already knew before that TikTok I posted - and so did the boys. Though they were idiots about it - not in that way! I mean, they couldn't figure out what I was trying to tell them. I literally went 'I'm gay' and they started arguing with me because they thought I meant I thought the girl we were talking about wasn't hot." Kairi laughs.

Roshaun and Alvaro comment something similar to "I'm sorry", but Kairi just shakes his head.

"Don't worry about it; it's funny now."

Mattia joins a few moments later and everyone in the live asks Kairi to add him. Kairi's face lights up and he does so.

The screen splits and we see Mattia lying on his bed, head propped up by an arm. "Hi, baby," he says in a high-pitched voice, making both of them laugh. "Miss me yet?"

"Always," Kairi replies, playing along. "Not as much as I miss Adriana's cooking."

"Don't let your mum hear you say that!"

The two talk until Maiya comes in. "Dinner's ready- Mattia!" she steps into frame and waves. Kairi shoves her away, still smiling, and ends the live.

-

6:04pm
Private Chat

mattia❤️:
rollerskating tomorrow?

bb💕:
yesss

what time??

mattia❤️:
pick you up at 1?

bb💕:
❤️

mattia❤️:
❤️

-

a/n sorry for not posting yesterday, i kept getting distracted. also, from this point on imma pretend that corona isn't a thing