Chapter 5

Song: It's Alright, It's Okay - Ashley Tisdale

Brie's POV

You were all I wanted. But not like this.

I woke up to sound of my alarm signaling that it is a new day. I sighed and got up from bed. After the incident yesterday, I told my friends what happened and well let me just say that they aren't Tyler fans anymore.

I mean who would be right? The guys wanted to punch the living lights out of Tyler and the girls wanted to scratch Danielle's eyes out.

I laughed and told them not to stoop down to their level. I mean we are the better than them so why would we fight back?

They've asked me a million times before going home if I was really alright. I told them that I was fine and they have nothing to worry about.

I just thanked them for being there for me. I was interrupted by my thoughts when suddenly my phone buzzed and it was Hanna she texted me that she'll be here in 30 minutes.

I replied to Hanna and went straight to my closet and prepare for the day. After minutes of searching, I chose my black You can't sit with us crop top together with my glittery high waisted shorts, my Tom Ford gladiator heels and to complete the look I added a few chunky accessories.

Once finished preparing my outfit I quickly took a bath and headed to my vanity. I decided to let my hair down for today and start to do my make-up. I decided to keep it simple today so I just added a touch of eyeliner, mascara and my pink lipgloss to complete everything.

I started to look for my Prada handbag when someone knocked on my door. Thinking that it was only Hanna, I told whomever is outside to enter my room.

"Hey Han can you help me look for my purse?" I asked.

"You look busy." A low voice stopped me from my tracks and when I looked up Hanna wasn't the only one inside my room.

Hanna, Khloe, Zoey, Carrie, Zach, Matt, Kyle and Xander was here.

"What. Huh. Why do... Huhh" I stammered.

"I told you she'd be surprised Han!" Xander exclaimed and everyone laughed.

"Not funny guys!" I told them smiling.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them. "Well we just thought to surprise you today."

Zach said. "Well you clearly did surprise me."

We all laughed. "Anyway c'mon let's eat breakfast!" I told them.

"Oh Brie here's your purse." Hanna gave me my purse. "Where did you find it?" I asked.

"It was just sitting there." She pointed over my white chaise lounge.

"Oh." I said.

"Oh Brie..." She joked. "Haha!"

I pushed her out of my room. I turned and saw that Xander still inside my room.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Hey. Sorry for surprising you today. It was all Hanna's idea." He told me.

"Oh it's alright. I mean what's Hanna without her scaring the crap out of you." We laughed.

"C'mon let's go downstairs everyone's probably so hungry." I told him.

We went out of my room and he stopped me saying "You look great today by the way." He smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled and we went downstairs to meet everyone.