Chapter 14

Song: Today Was a Fairytale by Taylor Swift

Previously

We held hands until we reached our room and saw that our friends were the only people in the room.

When suddenly Hanna turned around and imediately shrieked when she saw my hand still linked to Xander's.

"OMG you guys! You're together now!!! Omg!!! The kiss worked!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!"

I looked at Xander asking for help and he looked at me with a blank face.

And I know for sure that we have to explain everything to our friends right here right now.

Brie's POV

Hanna then realized what she said and looked at me and whispered "Sorry."

I gave her a small smile telling her that it's okay.

"Wait. You two kissed?" Zach asked

"I uh.." I looked at Xander and he looks shocked as well.

I sighed knowing that we were cornered and tols them the truth. I first looked at Xander asking him if I should tell then he nodded his head and gave me a small smile.

"I kissed on the cheeks when he dropped me off after the gala." I told them honestly.

Then suddenly the screamed and said "FINALLY!"

I eyed them and asked "Wait, you guys aren't mad?"

"Why should we?" Carrie asked.

"Well because we didn't tell you guys right away." I told them.

"It's okay plus I think it's cute you know." Stephanie wiggled her brows.

"What's cute?" Xander and I asked at the same tim.

Then Hanna went towards us and raised our hands that are still linked. "This." She told us.

We immediately let go off our hands and I blushed and looked away.

"So are you guys together now?" Matt asked us.

"No." I told him "Why would you think about us being together?"

"Well it's because Xander here really likes ommf" Matt was about to finish his sentence when suddenly Xander stopped him when he placed his hand to Matt's mouth to stop him.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Nothing Brie."  Xander said "He's just messing with us. Right Matt?"

"Yes! That's gross dude."  Matt said when Xander released him.

"Wait, you guys are hiding something from me. What is it?" I asked them and they quickly looked at Xander.

Xander's POV

"Wait, you guys are hiding something from me. What is it?" Brie asked and everyone quickly looked at me for answers.

"Xander?" Brie asked me. "What is it?" She asked approaching me and told me "You can tell me anything."

"I...uh.." I looked around and saw that our friends are giving me small nods telling me to come out and tell Brie my true feelings for her.

"I... Look I don't know how to say this." I said.

Just tell her what's going to happen? She deserves to know. My mind kept on telling me.

Brie smiled at me and said "Just tell me."