First Night Out (Iron Man)

As Y/N hops off his top bunk, he immediately feels a huge difference,

"Was I always this light on my feet..." he wonders as he stares at his feet.

He walks towards the dresser, and as soon as he goes to grab his hairbrush, he looks in the mirror.

"Holy cow...." he whispers to himself as he looks at his new and improved body. Not that he wasn't a good shape before, but this leaned muscled up physique was not there before.

He flexes a bit, and pokes at his bicep in amazement,
"So that dream wasn't a dream after all....."

He leaps up in celebration,
"YEESSS-OWWW!" He yelps as he hits his head on the ceiling.

He clutches his head in slight pain as he looks up at the indentation in the ceiling.

"Guess I have some adjustments to m-"

"W-what the hell are you doing...." a groggily voice asks in the bottom bunk,

Y/N turns to look at Santiano, an 18 year old college student who is prepared to leave the orphange soon to go off to a university

"Sorry bro.... just go back to sleep." Y/N whispers, knowing how much his older brother loves his sleep

"Kinda hard to do that..." Santiano starts off as he adjusts his pillow to the cool side,
"With you making so much noise" he mutters as he snoozes back to his wonderland

Y/N takes a heavy breather as he goes to the bathroom to freshen up. As he brushes his teeth, he intensely looks at himself in the mirror.

"Lets see if this eye thing really works...."

As he brushes his teeth, he says "Sharingan" in a muffled voice while brushing and both eyes light up in bright red, each with 3 tomoes each.
(Tomoes are the commas in the eye design, for you non-Naruto fans)

Y/N opens in mouth in shock, causing his toothbrush to fall out and toothpaste to dribble out his mouth.

Life is gonna be sooooo GREAT!!!

He finally gets dressed, grabs his backpack, runs out the room, grabs a waffle that just popped out the toaster, causing Ben to let out a "HEY!" in protest, and runs to the door, and in a cute type of way, Vito and Emma usually stand by the door and give him a high five as he goes out, which is what happened.

"Midtown, get ready for the new and improved Y/N!" He screams as he goes in the bus and looks at the students seated down.

"What the hell is he on about?"
"What a weirdo."
"What's the orphaned boy yapping about now.."

And that was just the few things whispered around as they look at him enter the bus,

He quickly calms down his excitement levels as he goes through an obstacle of the day: finding a bus seat.

He holds onto both backpack straps, and looks around nervously for an open seat. He sees one next to a girl but she immediately puts both hands on the spot.

"No way."

Y/N rolls his eyes as he continues to look at each side, he sees an open seat next to a guy eating a jelly donut, yuck

The guy simply shakes his head, causing Y/N to roll his eyes again.

He continues to walk ahead, still wondering if certain people need a lobotomy to correct their messed up heads. He suddenly stops as he senses a students foot in his way, with the intent to trip him.