In Queens (Civil War 2016)

UNKNOWN LOCATION

"Who were they?" Steve asks a recovering Barnes, who has just finished telling him and Falcon about the other "Winter Soldiers"

"Their most elite death squad. More kills than anyone in HYDRA history. And that was before the serum."

"They all turn out like you?" Sam asks

"Worse."

Steve folds his arms across his chest, "The Doctor, could he control them?"

"Enough."

"Said he wanted to see an empire fall."

Bucky looks up, "With these guys, he could do it. They speak 30 languages, can hide in plain sight, infiltrate, assassinate, destabilize. They can take a whole control down in one night, you'd never see them coming."

Sam walks over to Steve and lowers his voice,
"This would've been a lot easier a week ago."

"If we call Tony or Y/N..."

"No, they won't believe us."

"Even if they did-"

Sam interjects again,
"Who knows if they Accords will let them help. Y/N has already signed, I just know it. We can't rely on him right now."

Steve looks away in frustration,
"We're on our own."

Wilson gives him a look,
"Maybe not......I know a guy."

BERLIN

"I don't suppose you three have any idea where they went?" Ross asks as he walks into the office. Where Natasha, Y/N, and Tony are seated.

"No.clue." Y/N grits out as he can't even look at Ross at the moment.

"But we will." Stark reassures the Secretary,
"GSG 9's got the borders covered. Recon's flying 24/7. They'll get a hit. We'll handle it."

"You don't get it, Stark. It's not yours to handle. It's clear you can't be objective. I'm putting Special Ops on this."

This causes Nat to look up in confusion,
"What happens when the shooting starts? What, you kill Steve Rogers?"

Y/N balls his fingers in frustration, trying his hardest not to smash the table beneath his fists.

"If we're provoked." Ross replies before looking back at Stark, "Barnes would've been eliminated in Romania if it wasn't for Rogers. There are dead people would would be alive now."

Tony sits himself down as Ross steps closer to him, talking down to him, "Feel free to check my math."

"All due respect" Stark interjects, "You're not gonna solve this with boys and bullets, Ross. You gotta let us bring him in."