New Player In Town (Winter Soldier 2014)

"Oh and I think you left your stereo on..." Steve's neighbor points out as she walks down the stairs with her load of clothes,

"Oh right.... thank you." As soon as she is out of sight, Steve wear a sullen look on his face as he tries to hear through the door.

Time to take an alternate route

He slowly pulls up his window and stealthily moves through his apartment room. On the way to the source of the music, he grabs his shield and straps it on his arm. As he corner covers, he slowly looks to his left and spots Fury laying on a chair, with Y/N next to him looking around.

Steve relaxes as he looks at his stereo playing, then back at the two agents, "I don't remember giving you two a key."

Nick grunts as he sits up, "You really think I'd need one...... my wife kicked me out."

"I didn't know you were married." Steve then glances at Y/N, who has his Sharingan activated and continues to look around the room.

Fury nods in understanding, "There's a lot of things you don't know about me."

Steve moves to turn on the light, "I know Nick, that's the problem." He turns on the switch and now clearly sees Nick and Y/N riddled with injuries.

Steve immediately has a worried look, in which Nick holds a hand up before turning the light off. He then types something in his phone and shows Steve,

EARS EVERYWHERE

"I'm sorry to have to do this, but I had no place else to crash."

SHIELD COMPROMISED

"Who else knows about your wife?" Steve wonders as he is on high alert, especially noticing Y/N hasn't said a word and still glancing around with his glowing red eyes.

Nick stands with the help of Y/N, while typing another message,
JUST YOU AND ME

"Just....my friends...." "Is that what we are?"

Y/N widens his eyes as he quickly looks at the wall,
"Nick! Get d-"

BANG BANG BANG

"Ahh!" Fury drops as three shots go through his chest, he falls on his stomach as Y/N and Steve immediately goes to his aid. They drag Fury away as Y/N glances towards the window as he spots a figure.

Y/N scowls as he hears a door slam open. He doesn't notice that Fury whispers something to Rogers and hands him something small into his hand.

"Captain Rogers? Agent L/N?" A voice cries out, which Y/N pays no heed to as he continues to looks towards the window.

"Captain, I'm Agent 13 of S.H.I.E.L.D Special Service." She trains her gun as he looks around,
"I'm assigned to protect you."

"On whose order?"

Agent 13 stops as she looks down at Fury's laid out body and gasps out slightly,
"His."

She bends down and checks for a pulse as Y/N stands up, causing Steve to look at the silent teen,
"What are you d-"

"I've got eyes on the shooter."

Y/N immediately dashes off and jumps through a window and soars into another building, he runs forward and glances up at the figure running away. Y/N pumps his legs up with more chakra as he crashes through another door.

"COME ON!" He urges himself as he flips over a desk in the way and runs through a glass barrier. He looks up again and when he feels he is gaining on the shooter. He bends his knees and jumps up and through the roof, barreling into the assassin.