Going Knowhere (GOTG 2016)

Had fun with this chap

-INSIDE THE MILANO-

The crew, aside from Quill, walk into his famed ship, The Milano.

Rocket looks back and sees Y/N and Gamora board the ship, but with no Peter.

"Hey, where's Quill."

Y/N sets his swords on the side as he looks around the interior of the ship. "He forgot something, so he went back to get it."

"Well, how's he gonna get to us?!" Rocket yells out to them.

"He declined to share that information with us." Gamora answers as she sits in one of the back chairs.

"Well, screw this then!" Rocket says impatiently,
"I ain't waiting around for some humie with a death wish."

He turns and looks at Gamora, "You got the orb, right?"

"Yes." Gamora goes into the bag and starts digging through. Y/N notices her panicking and looks inside as well.

"Um, where's the orb?"

Gamora angrily throws the bag behind her head,
"Argh! He must've snagged it so we couldn't leave without him."

Y/N sits down with an impressed look,
"Hmph, that sly devil. That's the first smart thing I've seen him do so far."

Gamora rests her cheek on her fist as she taps her foot impatiently.

"If we don't leave now, we'll be blown to bits!" Rocket comments, causing Gamora to look up.

"No! We're not leaving without the Orb."

Rocket turns to Y/N, "Come on, kid. Help me out here."

"You heard the lady. We gotta wait for him, otherwise, you guys don't get your 4 billion units, amiright?"

Drax looks to his right and sees Peter flying towards them on his thrusters.

"Behold." Drax awes out as everyone looks to where he's facing.

"Behold what?" Y/N leans forward and sees Starlord approaching the bottom of the ship.

Gamora, Y/N, and Drax wait near the opening hatch on the floor as it opens up.

They help up a masked Peter by his arms, whilst Drax has a happy expression on his face.

"This one shows spirit. He shall make a keen ally in the battle against Ronan. Companion, what were you retrieving?"

Peter ejects his cassette tape and hands it to a wondering Drax before walking away.

Y/N gets close to Drax and puts it closer to his face,
"I-is this...a cassette tape?"

"Yep!" Quill yells over his shoulder.

———

As they fly inside the Milano, Gamora grabs a canister of water and walks into a mini room.

She hears grunting as she gets closer and closer, and when she peeks in, she sees Y/N without a shirt and his yellow prison pants. Currently, he's shadowboxing and seems to do it with high intensity.

Gamora clears her throat, causing Y/N to stop and look.

"Oh, Gamora! Was I too loud?" He asks as he gets a towel and starts to wipe his face.