On The Run, Great (Winter Soldier 2014)

A/N: Another Long Chapter. Enjoy Marvelites.

The two men instantly try and grab onto the teen between them as he elbows one in the forehead and grabs the others arm and twists it. He then kicks the agent in the passenger seat directly in the face.

"Cum shot!" He yells as he punches the agent to his right, in the balls. He then mashes the face of another to the back of the driver's headrest.
Y/N grabs the head of the balls-punched fellow and bangs it against the drivers head, causing the car to swerve a bit.

"You're doing great buddy! Five-star-Ugh!" An agent pushes and mashes Y/N's face into the headrest,

"Leather doesn't have a great taste...." he mutters against the headrest before elbowing the resisting man in the throat. He then dives towards the floor and with his feet, grab hold of the agents head.

"Say goodnight!" He snaps the guy's neck with his feet. He glances at the passenger,
"I would appreciate a kids meal on the wa-" Y/N is punched across the cheek, as the passenger pulls out his gun.

"No guns allowed dumbass!" Y/N maneuvers the gun away from his face as it is instead fired into the leg of the driver, who yells in pain as he keeps on shaky hand on the wheel.

Y/N conjures lightning into his hand as he plunges it through the temple of the agent passenger. Blood sprays into his face as he kicks the deceased through the door. Causing him to fly out and roll through the street.

An unconscious agent in the back wakes up as he points another gun at Y/N's head. He rolls his eyes as he grabs the front of their shirt and pulls them into the front, holding him in a one armed headlock. Y/N's then spots a cigarette in an ash stray.

"You know-" He grabs the stick and with the ignited side, pushes it into the forehead of the now screaming tough guy.

"AAAaaAAAAHHH!" Y/N continues to press it deep into his skull, "Cigarettes lead to death." Y/N then turns his head as he sees another black car pull up next to them, and more guns sticking out the window.

"Hn" Y/N lets out as he lets go off the burned enemy before forming a earth covering over his body.

"Maximum effort!" He yells out before conjuring electricity around the car. Which sizzles the car and lets off a huge explosion, causing multiple cars on the highway to swerve and stop due to the loud noise.

Y/N survives due to his earth armor around him, he jumps above the explosion and looks down while in the air,

"Make it count." He brings his arm back as he summons more chakra,

"Wind Style: Wind Cutter Jutsu!!!"

Y/N makes a slashing motion with his hand, which lets out a blade of wind then soars downward and cuts through the van with ease. The vehicle separates in two and rolls dangerously along the highway.

Y/N soon lands with the ground under his feet cracks as his earth armor crumbles off him, he pulls his sword from his back and looks back as two more vans come hurling forwards him.
"More men waiting to get a piece of me, nice."

As the vans get closer, Y/N raises a hand up, causing the ground beneath an approaching van to lift up, making the car spiral upwards and soar in the air.

"Shit!" He yells out as he rolls to the side as the other black van soars past him before U-turning towards the teen Agent. Y/N hides behind one half of the other destroyed vehicle and takes deep breaths,