Slight Detour (Age Of Ultron 2015)

Sorry for the wait readers, hope you enjoy regardless.

-FOSTER HOME-

"Come on guys! Chop chop!" Martha yells out as she frantically scrambled around the house. Waking up each of her children in their respective rooms. Soon, most of them are up and about, excluding a certain insomniac whose......busy with something.

"Alright kids, breakfast is almost ready. Fredo, stop texting your boyfriend about how bad my cooking is!" She yells as she takes food out the fridge.

"Ha Ha, very funny. My GIRL happens to check up on me!" He yells back in response as he lifts his head off the couch.

Martha is then almost ran over by Emma, who lets out a panicked, "Excuse me" as she rushes into the kitchen and grabs a Twinkie

Martha gives her a confused look as Emma unwraps the treat, "gotta get it before Ben does."

"Touché" Martha responds as she gets to work on the eggs, to which Ben pops his head from the corner,

"I smell something that belongs in my mouth."

"It's not for you!" EL glares as she stuffs the Twinkie in her mouth, "Mine now!"

"Alright, that's enough you two. Now go sit at the table while your brothers and sisters get ready."

___________

Several minutes later, most the kids are gathered around and chatting quietly amongst themselves.
"Is Vito still spewing that his Sicily trip is "just business"?" Harvey asks as he shoves eggs down his throat, to which 6 year old brunette Diana sees and happily copies his method of eating.

"He sure is." Emma grunts out as she's busy typing away on her phone, "Hope he stays there longer too."

"Bulls-" Harvey stops himself as he sees Martha staring him down from the corner of his eye,
"BullCRAP! Since Y/N isn't around as much, Vito is your new favorite brother. And don't even try and deny it."

"Well, I don't have to try, because I AM denying it. Vito is annoying, and all that "mafia" talk is annoying too!"

"Suurrrre" Harvey muses as he gets back to his food, to see he looks down and sees his plate with less then before. He looks to his right and sees Ben eating a little TOO happy.

"Really dude? Really?"

Ben gives him a "sincere" confused look,
"W-what?"

"Remind me not to sit next to you with food in front of us."

Everyone suddenly gets rigid as they hear something heavy land in front of their front door.

Leonidas, who is currently sitting criss-cross on his bed, slowly opens his eyes. He looks around his room for a bit before hopping onto the floor.
He thinks he remembers Martha saying to "get up", but who knows? He rarely sleeps anyway.

He grabs his book bag from the corner and walks into the bathroom to clean up. (Who the hell brings  their book bag into their bathroom?) He realizes his family is a bit too quiet from downstairs, which is a relief to him, but is too out of place.

Without a care in the world, he walks down the steps with his book bag in his hand. As he gets closer to the floor, he hears slight whimpering and mechanical parts moving.