Return of Itona

I awoke to see the sun rising in the morning, or at least, that's what I thought before checking our room's alarm clock, reading 7:26 PM. I moaned softly, realizing that the sun was actually setting instead or rising, meaning I had been out for mostly the entire day. I got out of bed and grunted as a sharp pain arose from my ankle before I realized it was sprained, meaning I'd have to walk in an awkward way to avoid setting the pain off again. With the help of Kayano, I got down to the beach area with the rest of my classmates to watch the government's attempt to kill Koro Sensei by putting his absolute defence form in a large pool of anti-sensei BB's, which after a few minutes of waiting, proved to be unsuccessful as a large explosion appeared from a large ship that contained him, and before we knew it, he was standing right next to us. "Well then, I'm just glad the events of yesterday are over and done with," he said, chuckling to himself as he adjusted his summer attire and avoiding the BB's shot at him by my classmates. I however, had my mind on other things, sitting down by the water as I felt something on my head. I turned around and saw Koro Sensei standing next to me, looking at the waves crash onto the shore before looking down at me. "I can't stress enough how proud I am of you, Nagisa," he said with a light tone, which made me smile as he continued with "What happened yesterday could've killed hundreds of people, and yet there wasn't one casualty to be reported." I looked down and clenched my hand into a fist, chuckling softly with my weak and strained voice. "Well, someone had to put Takaoka down," I responded as I extended my legs, letting the water cover my feet and placing my hands in the sand. Koro Sensei nodded his head, gently patting my head before asking "You're powers really helped out, didn't they?," which I responded by shooting a web at his tentacle which made him yelp from surprise, but I had no weapons on me so I didn't make any other move before I replied with "Yeah, they really did. Sucks that the suit Kayano and I worked on got trashed, though," with a tired tone. Koro Sensei took note of this and laughed before saying "Who says I won't help you two make a new one?" I closed my eyes and smiled, nervously scratching the back of my head before asking "Why would you help two of your students make a suit that'll be more focused on killing you?" Koro Sensei laughed at this, crossing his arms, well tentacles, together before responding with "It makes things more interesting! Where's the fun in just dodging everything that gets thrown at you, hm?" I shrugged, replying with "I guess," before slowly standing up and limping over to the rest of my classmates, who seemed to be having fun and doing their own things. Koro Sensei on the other hand, decided to round us all up and partake in something new: a courage test, of all things. The class accepted, but the catch was that we had to pair up with someone of the opposite gender, but I didn't really mind since I had Kayano with me. We went through and, after unfortunately getting scared a few times by Koro Sensei with his chilling ghost story, we got a move on. Some other creepy things awaited us, but I didn't mind them for the most part, all while Kayano and I were holding each other's hand till we got to the end of the cave. However, it was all a ruse when we realized it was all an attempt my Koro Sensei to form couples out of the pairs, which I have to admit was kinda funny. Still though, I was happy in my non-forced relationship with Kayano, and I planned to make it last. 

The next day, we headed home and enjoyed what time left we had of our summer vacation. Kayano and I decided to make use of this time and create a new suit for me, since I had to trash my last one because it was too damaged. However, Koro Sensei decided to butt in for this and help us with a new design. We accepted his offer, and the three of us got to work on a new suit, and we dubbed it the "Sensei-Killer", which was to be a suit that had the ability to allow me to shoot webs with anti-sensei materials, mostly for the purpose of assassinating Koro Sensei. However, I decided that this wouldn't be my main crime-fighting suit, but instead the suit I'd wear for assassination attempts. For the coloring, we changed it to yellow and black instead of cyan and black, since Koro Sensei was yellow, but the web design on it stayed the same as did my previous suit. It was fireproof, fabricated of anti-sensei materials and was a little bit tighter on my skin than the previous one, but I didn't mind that much. Finally, the small spider emblem on the front of the suit was replaced by a small Koro Sensei face, but the large printed one the back remained the same. As for the webs, Koro Sensei and Kayano worked together to make a tiny system where if I made a slightly different hand gesture to shoot a web, the device would read it and add a certain amount of anti-sensei material to the webbing as it was shot from my wrist, fusing it together to create an anti-sensei web. The best part came for last. Some of my classmates had noticed me using the dual knives in my fight with Takaoka, and suggested that I learn some more moves with them, and so, Koro Sensei suggested two small knife holsters on both sides of my hips for two anti-sensei knives, which I really liked the idea of. Finally, after only a few days, the suit was done. I tried it on and really admired the design, since it felt much lighter than my other one did, and liked how much more flexible this one was. I tried out the knife holsters by putting two anti-sensei knives inside of them, which were great if I ever needed to get one out in a hurry. Finally, I tested the new anti-sensei webbing mechanism, and surprisingly enough, Koro Sensei allowed himself as a test subject, but only allowed me to shoot one tentacle, and so I did. I did the same hand gesture I did to shoot a web normally, but this time, I pulled down three fingers instead of two, and a faded green-colored web came shooting out from my wrist, landing on Koro Sensei's tentacle, slowly melting it down. Koro Sensei yelped, quickly pulling his tentacle away as it regenerated. "I'd say that's a success," I said with a smile, hugging Kayano close to me and giving her a slight kiss. Koro Sensei laughed at opened the window, looking back at us before saying "I'm expecting a lot more assassination attempts from you, Nagisa," before he laughed at blasted away at Mach 20. What a very strange teacher we had.