The Civil War of Class-E

The next day at school, I had everyone meet in a small clearing in the woods on E-Class' mountain. I felt all eyes on me as I cleared my throat softly, starting with "Alright, everyone, this is something I've been thinking long and hard about for a while, and after everything Koro Sensei's done for us, I think instead of trying to assassinate him, we should try and looking for a way to save him. I know it may not be possible, but... I think he deserves to continue living." Some of my classmates began to whisper among themselves, when a few of my classmates stepped forward and agreed with my opinion, and I honestly felt relieved that part of my class felt the same way that I did, and Kayano also agreeing with me really made me feel confident in myself. However, there were some people who didn't agree with me, and believed that all the hard work we spent training to have better chances of killing him would've have been all for nothing. However, there was one other person who didn't agree with my views, Karma. "Aren't you getting a little carried away there, Nagisa?," he asked, making me turn around and look at him. "Huh?," I asked softly as he began to walk over to me from the tree he was leaning on, however there was something about him that seemed a little off. His eye color, which had always been red, was now black, which didn't seem natural in the slightest. "Karma... what's wrong with your eyes?," I asked calmly, but I could tell he was in no mood to answer my question. "You get bitten by a radioactive spider, then after getting powers you realize that you can do whatever you want! That's not how it works, Nagisa!," he began to shout, making me look him straight in the eyes and replied with "Whoa, where is this coming from?! I'm just telling you how a feel, and after everything Koro Sensei's done for us, we owe it to him!," when Karma grabbed a notebook I would use to write down Koro Sensei's weaknesses, as well as other important things I wanted to keep notes of before forcing it back into my chest. "Can you seriously be this dense, Nagisa? Or do you have both the mind and body of a grade schooler?," he asked as I looked down, then looked back at him with an angry glint in my eye. His eyes suddenly changed to that of a demon, keeping the same smile as he said, "What's with that look? Come on, hit me. I'm right here." I then looked down a muttered "I... I would rather not fight you," before he pushed me back, saying "Come on, what're you waiting for? Kick my ass for once, and I'll listen to whatever you have to say," before continuing to push me back while saying "Come on!" over and over. I decided that I had enough, so I quickly wrapped my legs around his neck as hard as I could, staring at him as he raised his fist to punch me. "You little.." he muttered under his breath before some of my classmates intervened and began to hold us both back. "What the hell are you two trying to prove?!," one of them asked as I didn't attempt to continue to fight, I just backed away and stared into Karma's eyes. "Ah, a good old fashioned schoolyard fight! But, remember, you're apart of the Assassination Classroom. These are how we settle our differences," said Koro Sensei, holding two guns and two knives with his tentacles. We all looked over at him in confusion when he continued with "Let's have a little competition, shall we? There will be two teams, red for those who wish to continue on the route of assassinating me, and blue for those who wish to find a way to save me. Then, we'll have an old style game of Capture the Flag, and the winning team will determine the direction the class will take." As we all looked at each other, we nodded and each began to choose teams depending on our views, and although Karma had more team members than me, my team still had a lot of hope due to the fact that I was a legitimate superhuman, and because I was automatically the leader I guess. However, when it came to strategies, Karma overtook me by a landslide. But, since I've had some experience in the fighting field for almost a year now, I think my team could hold their own just fine. However, just before the match started, I had gotten some of the blue paintball ammo and smudged them around my wrist. When I shot a web, they came out blue, just as I was hoping. I had no idea how that worked, but it just did. After Karma and I lifted our weapons, we looked at each other for a split second before grunting in anger and walking with our teams.